Changelog for python2-zdaemon-4.2.0-lp150.42.1.noarch.rpm
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl - Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Sat Jun 24 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 4.2.0:
* Add support for Python 3.5.
* Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.- Converted to single-spec
* Fri May 15 2015 benoit.moninAATTgmx.fr- update to version 4.1.0:
* Add --version command line option (fixes #4).
* kill now accepts signal names, not just numbers (#11).
* Restore logreopen as an alias for kill USR2 (removed in version 3.0.0 due to lack of tests): #10.
* Make logreopen also reopen the transcript log: #9.
* Reopen event log on logreopen or reopen_transcript: #8.
* Help message for reopen_transcript (#5).
* Fix race condition where stop would be ignored if the daemon manager was waiting before respawning a crashed program. #13.
* Partially fix delayed deadlock when the transcript file runs into a full disk (#1).
* Fix test suite leaving stale processes behind (#7).- additional changes from version 4.0.1:
* Add support for PyPy. (PyPy3 is pending release of a fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946)
* Add support for Python 3.4.
* Add -t/--transcript command line option.
* zdaemon can now be invoked as a module as in python -m zdaemon- update project URL- update source URL, tar.gz not available- add new build dependency unzip- declare BuildRoot- declare python_sitelib for SLE11- fix update-alternatives (post, postun)- remove unwanted shebang of nokill.py- update package documentation and add LICENSE.txt
* Sun Feb 16 2014 os-devAATTjacraig.com- Update to 4.0.0:
* Note / test support for Python 3.2.- Add requirement for python-ZConfig, see setup.py.- Update source URL, .zip not available for this version.
* Fri Feb 07 2014 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Fix wrong implementation
* Fri Feb 07 2014 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Implement update-alternative
* Thu Oct 24 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Tue Apr 16 2013 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 4.0.0a1 + Added tox support and MANIFEST.in for proper releasing. + Added Python 3.3 support. + Drop Python 2.4 and 2.5 support.- Added url as source; add BuildRequires: unzip Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Mon Jan 14 2013 p.drouandAATTgmail.com-Update to 3.0.5 version:
* Fixed: the status command didn\'t return a non-zero exit status when the program wasn\'t running. This made it impossible for other software (e.g. Puppet) to tell if a process was running.- Update to 3.0.0 version:
* Added an option, start-test-program to supply a test command to test whether the program managed by zdaemon is up and operational, rather than just running. When starting a program, the start command doesn\'t return until the test passes. You could, for example, use this to wait until a web server is actually accepting connections.
* Added a start-timeout option to error if a program takes too long to start. This is especially useful in combination with the start-test-program option.
* Added an option, stop-timeout, to control how long to wait for a graceful shutdown.
* Previously, this was controlled by backoff-limit, which didn\'t make much sense.
* Several undocumented, untested, and presumably unused features were removed.
* Thu Dec 08 2011 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: ZPL-2.1 Simplify to ZPL-2.1
* Wed Dec 07 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- most is ZPL-2.1, only one test is ZPL-2.0
* Wed Nov 10 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- fix file list
* Tue Jun 22 2010 hvogelAATTnovell.com- Get rid if buildroot removal in install
* Wed Jun 02 2010 hvogelAATTnovell.com- Initial Package, Version 2.0.4