Changelog for libatomicparsley0-2.1.5-38.70.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Feb 03 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Drop pkgconfig(webkitgtk-3.0) BuildRequires: No longer depend on old inscure webkitgtk3.
* Thu Jun 11 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.1.5: + Improvements: - Port to GStreamer 1.0. - Upgrade sjcd plugin to use latest sound juicer code. - Refactor deprecated GtkTable replacing with GtkGrid. + Bugsfixes: - Fixes the setting display of the repository file settings. - Update install instructions and documentation.- Replace BuildRequires for port to GStreamer 1.0: + Drop pkgconfig(gstreamer-0.10), pkgconfig(gstreamer-base-0.10), pkgconfig(gstreamer-interfaces-0.10), pkgconfig(gstreamer-pbutils-0.10) and pkgconfig(gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10). + Add pkgconfig(gstreamer-1.0), pkgconfig(gstreamer-base-1.0), pkgconfig(gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0) and pkgconfig(gstreamer-pbutils-1.0).- Replace pkgconfig(libmusicbrainz4) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(libmusicbrainz5), following upstreams port.- Add pkgconfig(iso-codes) BuildRequires to detect iso3166 support during build.- Add pkgconfig(libdiscid) BuildRequires: new dependency.
* Sat Sep 07 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.1.4: + Bugfixes: - Playlist display and coverart display. - Fix showing tracks of selected artist on 64-bit systems. - Handle attempts to create duplicate-named playlist. + Improvements: - Update to support anjuta releases up to 3.9.1. - Update clutter, glib and gtk deprecations and updates the glib minimum version to 2.31 which was released in 2011.- Drop gtkpod-gdl362.patch: fixed upstream.- Drop gtkpod-anjuta-3.8.0.patch: fixed upstream.
* Wed May 08 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Replace gtkpod-gdl362.patch with what upstream commited, as commit 47a3bc.- Add gtkpod-anjuta-3.8.0.patch: fix build with anjuta 3.8.0.
* Sun Jan 06 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.1.3: + Improvements: - Solve the confusing sorting of the track display. Track display sort order is only applied if the tm_autostore preference has been set. Otherwise sorting of tracks in a playlist is completely manual through a set of radio buttons, as well as selecting the column names. - Reduce number of selection changed callbacks making track selection more efficient. - Make it easier for the user to retry entering a valid playlist name. - Fix to cater for changing API in anjuta version 3.5.3+. + Bug fixes: - Avoid filter tab categories having null values by including a default value. - Ensure files with an upper case file extension are loaded correctly. - Selection of bugs identified in atomic parsley library. - Fix setting the default width of main window. - Do not accept empty names for smart playlists. - Fix segfault when using playcount spin buttons. - Fix multiple icons appearing when toggling plugins in preferences window. - Fix m4a track length value calculated in atomic parsely library. - Fix for potential crashes when deleting all tracks. + Updated translations.- Drop gtkpod-buffer-overflow.patch and gtkpod-anjuta36.patch: fixed upstream.- Drop libtool BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh, as we don\'t carry any patch touching the build system.
* Mon Nov 26 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add gtkpod-gdl362.patch: Fix build with gdl 3.6.2.
* Sat Oct 13 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add gtkpod-anjuta36.patch: Adapt to Anjuta 3.6 API change.- Add ldconfig call to post/postun of libatomicparsley0 subpackage.
* Mon Jun 18 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.1.2: + New Features: - sjcd plugin, incorporating the sound juicer CD ripper into gtkpod - external player plugin restoring functionality to play tracks through a configured external media player - replace dependency on libmp4v2 (incompatible licence) with integrated mp4 read/write library based on the atomic parsley application (http://atomicparsley.sourceforge.net) + Improvement: - Reduce time for listing of tracks in track display in big repositories + Bug fixes: - Fix threading issues / deadlocks with music player, filters and track display - Fix crash when anjuta g_settings schema is not installed - Fixes highlighted by clang compiler (thank to Daniel Forsi) - Fix for double free when adding music using the \'add folder\' command.- Add new BuildRequires following upstreams changes and extensions: + pkgconfig()-style: gstreamer-0.10, gstreamer-base-0.10, gstreamer-pbutils-0.10, gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10, libbrasero-media3, webkitgtk-3.0. + gcc-c++, libdiscid-devel- Replace old style BuildRequires with pkgconfig() style: + Old style: curl-devel, flac-devel, libid3tag-devel + New style: libcurl, flac, id3tag- Add subpackage for new shared library libatomicparsley0.- Add gtkpod-buffer-overflow.patch: Fix bufferoverflow reported by brp-check-suse.
* Mon Jan 09 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.1.1: + New Features: - Clarity plugin for alternative display of coverart using clutter/opengl + Improvements: - Make splash screen preference to allow it to be disabled - Update core app code to align with current anjuta + Bugs fixed: - Reintroduce track normalization - Allows the LOG path to contain spaces. + libgtkpod bugfixes: - Allow broadcast of string preferences - Provide some sensible sorting of tracks when added from files and directories - Ensure progress bar is updated when saving ipod database - Avoid possibility of symlinks, when adding files, hanging gtkpod - Display track conversion progress correctly - Fix for track volume control + Various plugin bugfixes.- Add pkgconfig(clutter-gtk-1.0) BuildRequires for the new alternative coverart plugin.- Drop gtkpod-gtk_box.patch: fixed upstream.
* Fri Dec 02 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency