Changelog for python-psutil-1.0.1-31.1.x86_64.rpm
Fri Jul 19 14:00:00 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com
- update to 1.0.1:
* network_io_counters(pernic=True) no longer works as intended in 1.0.0.
Thu Jul 11 14:00:00 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com
- update to 1.0.0:
* Process.get_connections() \'status\' strings are now constants.
* test suite exits with non-zero on failure. (patch by floppymaster)
* extensively use unittest2 module in unit tests and provide
workarounds if this is not installed on python < 2.7.
* Process.get_memory_maps() may raise ValueError.
* Process.get_connections() \'status\' field is no longer a string but a constant
* Process.get_connections() \'local_address\' and \'remote_address\' fields renamed
to \'laddr\' and \'raddr\'.
* psutil.network_io_counters() renamed to psutil.net_io_counters().
Tue May 7 14:00:00 2013 michaelAATTstroeder.com
- Update to upstream release 0.7.1:
Many bug fixes, some new features and API changes
Wed Jan 2 13:00:00 2013 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com
- Fix building on SLES
Sat Oct 6 14:00:00 2012 os-devAATTjacraig.com
- Update to 0.6.1:
* process cmdline property now makes a better job at guessing the process
executable from the cmdline.
* process exe was resolved in case it was a symlink.
* python 2.4 compatibility was broken.
* process exe can now return an empty string instead of raising AccessDenied.
* process exe is no longer resolved in case it\'s a symlink.
- Tons of changes from previous versions, please see HISTORY.
- Remove references to docs directory in spec file, as it no longer exists.
- Remove unnecessary shebangs from python scripts to quiet rpmlint.
Fri May 25 14:00:00 2012 highwaystar.ruAATTgmail.com
- python3 package added
- minor spec improvement
Tue Apr 24 14:00:00 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de
- It\'s not a noarch package
Fri Mar 23 13:00:00 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de
- Spec file cleanup:
* No need for setuptools here, distribute replaces it completely
* Macro simplifcation
Mon Mar 19 13:00:00 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com
- First import