Changelog for bsd-games-2.7-3.i386.rpm
* Sun Aug 22 1999 Bill Nottingham - fix countmail (#3722). I must be bored.
* Tue Aug 17 1999 Bill Nottingham - make dm setgid games, not setuid root...
* Sat Jul 10 1999 Tim Powers - updated source to 2.7- updated patches to fix bugs and the braindead configure script, dropped a few of the older patches that made it into this release- replaced -make install with make install-strip- built for 6.1
* Thu May 13 1999 Bill Nottingham - pick up some more files
* Fri Apr 02 1999 Michael Maher - only a fool would add a dependency to this package on a day like today.
* Thu Mar 18 1999 Michael Maher - fixed bug 1550
* Mon Feb 08 1999 Michael Maher - moved pacakge to PowerTools.
* Fri Jun 19 1998 Alan Cox - Chris Evans pointed out a hole in sail I missed.
* Thu Jun 18 1998 Alan Cox - Stopped people using cribbage to be able to cheat game score files.
* Wed May 06 1998 Prospector System - translations modified for de, fr, tr
* Fri May 01 1998 Cristian Gafton - fixed the config patch so that it will build on non /usr/src/redhat build trees
* Wed Apr 08 1998 Erik Troan - updated to bsd-games 2.1- started over on package