Changelog for libicu60_2-60.2-3.9.1.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Mar 30 2020 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Add icu-CVE-2020-10531.patch: Fix potential integer overflow in UnicodeString:doAppend (bnc#1166844).
* Wed Jan 15 2020 gboikoAATTsuse.com- Re-add the provides for libicu to fix installing SAP HANA on SLE-15 and SLE-15-SP1. (bsc#1161007)
* Mon Dec 16 2019 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Add Japanese-era-Reiwa-support-in-ICU4C-60.patch: Porting upstream\'s Japanese new era name support(bnc#1103893, fate#325570, fate#325419).
* Wed Aug 21 2019 kukukAATTsuse.de- Remove old obsoletes/provides for migration from very old products, as they break our shared library policy (bsc#1146907).
* Tue Dec 26 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Drop dangling symlinks /usr/lib64/icu/
* Thu Dec 14 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 60.2
* ICU 60 provides full support for the Unicode 10.0 release with many new characters and many property improvements. Locale data is updated to CLDR 32, which adds several languages and data improvements. A new number formatting API has been added.
* Wed Aug 02 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- refresh icu-avoid-x87-excess-precision.diff with p1
* Wed Jul 05 2017 schwabAATTsuse.de- xlocale.patch: don\'t use obsolete
* Wed May 17 2017 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Add icu-avoid-x87-excess-precision.diff to avoid FixedPrecision::initVisibleDigits failure on i586 with GCC 7. (bnc#1030253)
* Thu Apr 27 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 59.1
* Emoji 5.0 data
* CLDR 31.0.1
* GMT and UTC are no longer unified, and CLDR provides distinct UTC display names, avoiding confusion with standard (winter) time in Britain.
* New case mapping API (C++ & Java classes CaseMap) supports styled text
* ICU4C now uses and requires C++11 language features and libraries.
* ICU4C has also moved to char16_t as the type for UTF-16. This is a breaking change. Please see the detail section below.
* Sat Dec 10 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to new upstream release 58.2
* CLDR 30.0.3: + Fix incorrect data for number of Cantonese speakers in China. + Hani_Latn transform was not updated with Unihan 9.0 kMandarin readings.
* Time zone database version 2016j
* #12815 uspoof_getSkeleton sets backwards-incompatible illegal argument exception
* #12825 uspoof_check goes into an \"infinite loop\" when U+30FB is in an input string
* #12832 GreekUpper::toUpper skips the final character on a non-terminated UTF-8 string
* #12849 u_strToTitle returns incorrect length if destination is NULL
* Fri Oct 21 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 58.1
* CLDR 30.0.2: For details of the many changes in CLDR, see CLDR 30. Some things to note:
* For some combinations of numbering system (arab, arabext, latn) and/or locale (ar, fa, he), there were changes to the bidirectional control characters used with certain symbols (percent, minus, plus), and changes to number patterns (currency and/or percent, including addition of bidirectional control characters in some cases).
* Thhe bidirectional controls used for such purposes include U+061C ARABIC LETTER MARK (ALM), which requires use of the bidirectional algorithm from Unicode 6.3 or later.
* The time separator for Norwegian locales (nb, nn) was changed to be \':\' throughout.
* Unicode 9.0: Version 9.0 adds exactly 7,500 characters, for a total of 128,172 characters. These additions include six new scripts, 19 symbols for the new 4K TV standard, and 72 new emoji characters.
* Draft Emoji 4.0 data
* Emoji updates for word & line breaking
* UBiDiTransform/BidiTransform API for convenient transformation of text between different Bidi layouts.
* MeasureFormat API for measurement unit display names
* Most COUNT and LIMIT enum constants have been deprecated
* SpoofChecker: Handling of \"whole script confusables\" has been removed from ICU, in accordance with its removal from UTS #39 Version 9.0.0 and the removal of the corresponding Unicode data file.
* Greek uppercasing (\"el\" locale ID) removes most diacritics.
* More robust locale data loading across ICU implementation code.
* Reduced heap memory usage in DateTimePatternGenerator
* Fri Mar 25 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 57.1
* CLDR 29 support
* Grapheme/word/line breaking for emoji sequences, based on Unicode 9 proposed rules.
* Four new Unicode emoji properties
* DateFormat day period formatting of \"noon\", \"at night\", etc. via new pattern characters b & B, and DateTimePatternGenerator support of C for selecting the customary form.
* RelativeDateTimeFormatter: Simpler formatting API.
* New simple & fast SimpleFormatter class for a trivial subset of MessageFormat as used in CLDR data.
* Fri Oct 09 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 56.1
* CLDR 28: For details of the many changes in CLDR, see CLDR 28.
* Unicode data updated to Unicode 8.0: 41 new emoji characters, 5,771 new ideographs for Chinese/Japanese/Korean, 6 new scripts, improved character properties data, etc.
* ICU data size reduced by about 7.2% (1.8MB) via sharing string values across resource bundles.
* DateIntervalFormat now handles intervals with seconds, and sets FieldPosition more consistently.
* DateFormat::createInstanceForSkeleton() caches DateFormat patterns rather than DateTimePatternGenerator instances, for better performance (for cache hits) and lower heap memory consumption.
* StringSearch (based on collation) defaults to matches on normalization boundaries rather than grapheme cluster boundaries, which yields more matches on Indic text.
* RuleBasedNumberFormat (spelled-out numbers) now handles infinity, NaN.
* Most of the old Normalizer/unorm.h had been replaced by (and reimplemented via) Normalizer2, and is now deprecated.
* COLON has been withdrawn as a date pattern character corresponding to the date field [UDAT_]TIME_SEPARATOR_FIELD; there is currently no pattern character corresponding to that field.
* Support for locale key \"cf\" to specify currency format style, and interaction with NumberFormat values for UNumberFormatStyle.- Drop icu-remove-datetime.patch (merged upstream)
* Tue Apr 28 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Update baselibs.conf
* Tue Apr 28 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Version bump to latest release 55.1:
* support of CLDR 27 (with a major cleanup of region locales, among many other improvements), formatting for scientific notation (\"1.2 × 10³\")
* update to Unicode 7.0 data for spoof-checking
* Various performance enhancements
* Full upstream changelog: http://site.icu-project.org/download/55- Refresh the soname versioning patch: