Changelog for libboost_system_legacy-1.66.0-1.4.1.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Apr 20 2021 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Remove extra files that should never be shipped as part of the legacy compatibility library (still bsc#1175886, SLE-17304)- disable python and MPI build as those are not for compatibility
* Wed Oct 21 2020 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Build with legacy version of ICU (bsc#1175886, SLE-17304)- Remove duplicate license package that we get from original Boost
* Thu Mar 19 2020 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- libreoffice_compat_backports.patch: add a backport of Boost.Optional::has_value() for LibreOffice
* Wed Apr 04 2018 kukukAATTsuse.de- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
* Fri Jan 19 2018 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Multibuild requires versioned Name: tag and doesn\'t seem to do this automatically. (bnc#1076640)
* Mon Dec 18 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Update to version 1.66.0 + Beast: new portable HTTP, WebSocket and network operations using Boost.Asio. Header-only library. + Callable Traits: new library and successor to Boost.FunctionTypes. Header-only library. + Mp11: new metaprogramming library + Asio:
* implemented interface changes to reflect the Networking TS (N4656)
* functions and classes that have been superseded by Networking TS functionality have been deprecated.
* added support for customized handler tracking
* removed previously deprecated functions + Atomic: improved compatibility with GCC 7. 128-bit operations on x86_64 no longer require linking with compiled library. + DateTime: Fixed an integral overflow that could cause incorrect results when adding or subtracting many years from a date. + Format: New format specifiers added and volatile arguments can not be safely used with operator% + Fusion:
* fix compile error with std::array
* remove circular preprocessor include + PolyCollection: backported to GCC 4.8 and 4.9 with some limitations + Uuid: added RTF-4122 namespaces in boost::uuids::ns + for complete changelog, see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_66_0.html- refreshed patches: boost-rpmoptflags-only.patch
* Wed Nov 29 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- re-enable Python 2 by default. It\'s still conditional, but remains enabled by default. This can be disabled in project config.
* Tue Oct 24 2017 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- build Python 2 conditionally
* Tue Oct 10 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Use multibuild setup - build no-dependency libraries in the base package and build the rest of the compiled libraries in the main variant. This should speed up bootstrapping.- boost-devel not built by default anymore.- libboost_headers-devel now provides boost-devel for legacy dependencies. If you need compiled boost libraries depend on the current compiled devel subpackage.- run %fdupes only on the header files and documentation- drop build dependencies on gcc-fortran, chrpath.
* Mon Oct 09 2017 nmoreychaisemartinAATTsuse.com- Setup MPI environment prior to building boost.- Switch to OpenMPI2 as OpenMPI1 is becoming deprecated.
* Wed Sep 20 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- New upstream version 1.65.1 + config, fiber - Return a continuation from functions executed by resume_with. + stacktrace - Change preprocessor file extensions to work with the installation system.- Changes in version 1.65.0 + stacktrace - new library providing call sequence in human readable format. + polycollection - new library providing fast containers of polymorphic objects, from Joaquín M López Muñoz. + For full list of changes, see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_65_1.html- 1d862615.patch: upstreamed and removed- gcc_path.patch: obsolete, tr1 module is removed- mpi_upstream.patch: upstreamed and removed- boost-1.57.0-python-abi_letters.patch: refreshed- python_library_name.patch: refreshed and reverted upstream changes to mpi/build/Jamfile as we are building python2 and python3 versions of MPI separately.- baselibs.conf + add libboost_stracktrace + update to version 1.65.1
* Tue May 09 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- 1d862615.patch: Fix regression caused by refactoring of serialization code (bnc#1038083)
* Mon May 08 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- make python-numpy optional build dependency- fix building of mpi python3 plugin
* Thu Apr 20 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- New upstream version 1.64.0 + process - new library providing cross platform methods to - create child processes - setup stream for child processes - sync and async communication streams with children - sync and async wait - process termination + geometry library had some breaking changes, - ublas_transformer is renamed to matrix_transformer - explicit modifier is added to constructors of rtree index::dynamic_
* parameters - strategy::area::huiller replaced by strategy::area::spherical + context library updates - deprecated API:execution-context - fixed bad assembly for fcontext on ppc64/sysv/elf + Updated libraries: any, atomic, config, container, context, conversion, core, coroutine2, fiber, hash, interprocess, intrusive, lexicalcast, math, multi-index containers, multiprecision, predef, program options, regex, smart pointers, test ,typeindex, typetraits, unordered, variant + for details, see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_64_0.html- Build PyNumpy module + add build requires on python-numpy- test_lowcase.patch: upstreamed- refreshed patches: boost-strict_aliasing.patch, gcc_path.patch, python_mpi.patch- mpi_upstream.patch: pending upstream fixes to OpenMPI build- python_library_name.patch: we are building python versions in different stagings so drop library renames.- python_numpy_retfunc.patch: rpmlint fixes
* Fri Feb 10 2017 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- update python macros
* Fri Feb 03 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- baselibs.conf: (re)add python 2.7 and 3.x libraries
* Wed Jan 25 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Fix dependency typos.
* Tue Jan 17 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- test_lowcase.patch: downcase Boost::Test usage of uppercase variables. VERSION was clashing with GNU Autotools define resulting in compilation errors of various packages.- recombine headers from various devel subpackages under the libboost_headers-devel package. Not all usage of headers that have compiled parts pull in their associated compiled symbols.- general cleanup of the spec file from old, commented stuffs
* Sun Jan 15 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- remove non-existent dependency in the boost mpi python package
* Wed Jan 04 2017 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.63.0
* updated libraries: atomic, container, context, fiber, fusion, geometry, hash, interprocess, intrusive, lexical cast, log, metaparse, move, optional, phoenix, python, test, typeindex, units, unordered
* see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_63_0.html for complete list of changes- refresh patches
* boost-strict_aliasing.patch, and enable -fno-strict-aliasing for python module- baselibs.conf:
* add libboost_locale
* rename python to include new soname- remove python-2059618.patch, not needed- make build condition --without buil_mpi work- allow building without python3 bindings, for SLE11SP4- remove versioned build dependency on libicu-devel, apparently not needed.- split out the boost-devel package into individudal compiled libraries and their -devel subpackages and libboost_headers-devel package for header-only libraries.- remove all the -mt.so symlinks, probably not needed anymore.- ship MPI python bindings for both Python 2.7 and 3.x
* add python_mpi.patch to allow proper compiled library loading- dynamic_linking.patch: first attempt to remove static library generation during build process.
* Tue Nov 08 2016 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- Revert upstream change that set default python version and ignored user configuration. python-2059618.patch (boo#1006584)
* Thu Nov 03 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Rectify groups and description
* Fri Sep 30 2016 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- package boost-jam- add missing ldconfig for libboost_type_erasure- fix EOL encoding for documentation files
* Thu Sep 29 2016 adam.majerAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.62.0
* new library: fiber: framework for userland-threads/fibers
* new library: QVM: library for working with quaternions, vectors and matrices of static size
* see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_62_0.html for complete changelog- remove boost-fix_include_config.patch - upstreamed- gcc_path.patch - fix GCC search paths (bnc#996917) Boost assumes /usr/include/c++/x.y.z/ existence for GCC 4.x onward while our version of GCC only has /usr/include/c++/x.y for 4.x GCC and /usr/include/c++/x/ for 5.x onward.- migrate to using %bcond_ instead of hardcoding macros for different Boost features- better way to limit max number of compilation units than by reading /proc/meminfo and guesstimating.
* Thu Aug 18 2016 mvetterAATTsuse.com- Fix boo#994378, boo#994381, boo#994382 boo#994383: Fix build issues when optional_fwd.hpp is used before including boost/config.hpp- Add boost-fix_include_config.patch from gh#boostorg/optional#19
* Fri Aug 12 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- build it from \"boost.spec\", but create versioned \"boost-1_61-devel\" packages
* Fri Jun 17 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- build quickbook also in versioned package
* Tue Jun 14 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- update to version 1.61.0 Details on http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_61_0.html Obsolete patches:
* Tue Jun 14 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- rename package to boost-1_60 to allow multiple versions
* Tue Mar 29 2016 dmitry_rAATTopensuse.org- Fix build on systems with GCC4
* Sun Feb 14 2016 egeorgetAATTopenmailbox.org- Added libboost_python3 to the dependency macro.
* boost-devel will now correctly requires libboost_python3.
* Mon Jan 18 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add boost-deprecated-type_traits.patch to fix deprecated type_traits usage in boost/graph/adjacency_matrix.hpp header.
* Mon Jan 04 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add the following patches from Fedora to fix underlinking in boost::python code
* Wed Dec 23 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Updated to version 1.60.0
* New library: VMD.
* Updated libraries: Atomic, Chrono, Container, Context, Core, Filesystem, Flyweight, Fusion, Interprocess, Intrusive, Lexical Cast, Locale, log, Move, Multi-index Containers, odeint, Optional, Predef, Test, Thread, UUID
* See http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_60_0.html for complete changelog.- Modified patch:
* boost-disable-pch-on-aarch64.patch - rediff to a new context- Removed patch:
* boost-1.59-python-make_setter.patch - integrated upstream- Add libboost_type_erasure subpackage
* Sun Dec 13 2015 egeorgetAATTopenmailbox.org- Add support to Boost:Python3 (boo#951902)
* New library: python3
* Tue Dec 08 2015 pthAATTsuse.de- Add boost-visibility.patch to make members of basic_xml_grammar visible (boo#958150).- Fix redefinition of _docdir.
* Thu Nov 26 2015 schwabAATTsuse.de- coroutine2 depends on context, disable it if context is not built
* Fri Oct 23 2015 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Updated to version 1.59.0:
* New libraries: Convert, Coroutine2
* Updated Libraries: Container, Context, Coroutine, Fusion, Geometry, Interprocess, Intrusive, Lexical Cast, Log, Move, Multi-index Containers, Predef, Program Options, Property Tree, Boost.Test v3, TypeIndex, Variant
* See http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_59_0.html for complete changelog.- context now builds on aarch64- Import two patches from Fedora: boost-1.59-python-make_setter.patch, boost-1.59-test-fenv.patch- Drop 0001-Fix-exec_file-for-Python-3-3.4.patch, 0002-Fix-a-regression-with-non-constexpr-types.patch, boost-uuid-comparison.patch, boost-unrecognized-option.patch. Fixed upstream.
* Thu Jun 11 2015 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Remove unneeded dependency on xorg-x11-devel
* Thu May 21 2015 schwabAATTsuse.de- boost-unrecognized-option.patch: remove unrecognized option -m32
* Sat May 09 2015 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to 1.58.0: boost docs remain at 1.56 since upstream hasn\'t updated yet
* New Libraries: Endian, Sort.
* Updated Libraries: Asio, Chrono, Container, Context, Conversion, DateTime, Flyweight, Function, Functional/Factory, Fusion, Geometry, Hash, Interprocess, Intrusive, Lexical Cast, Log, Math, Move, Multi-index Containers, Multiprecision, Optional, Phoenix, Predef, Random, Thread, TypeErasure, TypeIndex, Units, Unordered, Variant. See http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_58_0.html- add 0001-Fix-exec_file-for-Python-3-3.4.patch , 0002-Fix-a-regression-with-non-constexpr-types.patch: Fixes regressions in 1.58- drop bjam-alignment.patch, boost-gcc5.patch: Already fixed upstream differently- add boost-rpmoptflags-only.patch: Build only with optflags- add boost-aarch64-flags.patch: Avoid using -m64- add boost-uuid-comparison.patch: Fix regression in UUID operator<- add boost-disable-pch-on-aarch64.patch: Disable pch on math library to avoid compiler segfault
* Mon Mar 09 2015 rneuhauserAATTsuse.cz- Add quickbook subpackage
* Mon Feb 23 2015 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Use $RPM_OPT_FLAGS for building, force use of the GCC toolset. Be more verbose and fail building with the first error.- Add boost-gcc5.patch to use -std=c++11 when building the coroutines module which fixes build with GCC 5.
* Fri Dec 05 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Revert the python3 building: it resulted in BOTH libboost_python libraries to be using python 3 instructions, resulting in failures of all Py2 related packages.