Changelog for libaio-0.3.112-1.el8.i686.rpm
* Mon Jun 03 2019 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.112-1.el8- rebase to 0.3.112 - main feature: async poll support- Resolves: rhbz#1645556
* Wed Sep 26 2018 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.110-12.el8- Pass in the distro-provided CFLAGS and LFLAGS. (Jeff Moyer)- Get rid of -nostartfiles -nostdlib (Jeff Moyer)- Resolves: rhbz#1630578
* Wed Feb 07 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-11- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_28_Mass_Rebuild
* Sat Feb 03 2018 Igor Gnatenko - 0.3.110-10- Switch to %ldconfig_scriptlets
* Thu Aug 03 2017 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-9- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_27_Binutils_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Jul 26 2017 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-8- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_27_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Feb 10 2017 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-7- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_26_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Feb 04 2016 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-6- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_24_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Jun 17 2015 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_23_Mass_Rebuild
* Sun Aug 17 2014 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-4- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_22_Mass_Rebuild
* Sat Jun 07 2014 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.110-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Mar 05 2014 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.110-2- Rebase to 0.3.110 which adds support for aarch64 and other arches (Jeff Moyer)- Move to /usr- Resolves: bz#969680
* Tue Mar 04 2014 Marcin Juszkiewicz - 0.3.109-9- Initial aarch64 compatibility patch.
* Sat Aug 03 2013 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.109-8- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Feb 14 2013 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.109-7- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jul 19 2012 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.109-6- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Jan 13 2012 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.109-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_17_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Apr 04 2011 Dennis Gilmore - 0.3.109-4-patch in sparc support
* Mon Feb 07 2011 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.109-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Jan 19 2010 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.109-2- Get rid of the static library. (Bug 556059)
* Fri Oct 09 2009 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.109-1- Pull in upstream .109 to get ARM architecture support.- Remove the broken sparc patch; it should go upstream first.
* Fri Jul 24 2009 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.107-9- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.107-8- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Jan 20 2009 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.107-7- Fix the install to / patch.
* Wed Oct 01 2008 Dennis Gilmore - 0.3.107-6- add patch with sparc support
* Wed Oct 01 2008 Dennis Gilmore - 0.3.107-5- remove ExclusiveArch line
* Wed Sep 03 2008 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.107-4- Install to / instead of /usr for early users of libaio (Jeff Moyer)- Resolves: bz#459158
* Tue Aug 05 2008 Tom \"spot\" Callaway - 0.3.107-3- fix license tag
* Thu Jun 05 2008 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.107-2- Update to the latest upstream which adds eventfd support and fixes broken test cases. (Rusty Russell)
* Tue Feb 19 2008 Fedora Release Engineering - 0.3.106-4.2- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
* Mon Jul 17 2006 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.106-3.2- rebuild
* Wed Jul 12 2006 Jesse Keating - 0.3.106-3.1- rebuild
* Wed Jun 07 2006 Jeremy Katz - 0.3.106-3- rebuild for -devel deps
* Fri Feb 10 2006 Jesse Keating - 0.3.106-2.2- bump again for double-long bug on ppc(64)
* Tue Feb 07 2006 Jesse Keating - 0.3.106-2.1- rebuilt for new gcc4.1 snapshot and glibc changes
* Wed Jan 04 2006 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.106-2- Update to the latest sources, which contain the following change: Add a .proc directive for the ia64_aio_raw_syscall macro. This sounds a lot like the previous entry, but that one fixed the __ia64_raw_syscall macro, located in syscall-ia64.h. This macro is in raw_syscall.c, which pretty much only exists for ia64. This bug prevented the package from building with newer version of gcc.
* Fri Dec 09 2005 Jesse Keating - rebuilt
* Fri Apr 01 2005 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.104-2- Add Alpha architecture support. (Sergey Tikhonov )
* Wed Mar 16 2005 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.103-6- Rebuild with gcc 4.
* Mon Feb 14 2005 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.103-4- Build the library twice. Once with the old SONAME and once with the new one. This fixes the wrong SONAME problem by keeping a library around with the wrong name (libaio.so.1.0.0) and generating a new one (libaio.so.1.0.1).
* Thu Oct 14 2004 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.102-1- update to 102. Fixes build errors on s390: - S390 asm had a bug; I forgot to update the clobber list. Lucky for me, newer compilers complain about such things. - Also update the s390 asm to look more like the new kernel variants.
* Wed Oct 13 2004 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.101-1- update to 101. Fixes bz 133253 - libaio backwards compatibility severely broken.
* Tue Sep 14 2004 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.100-1- update to 100. Fixes bz 129910. Add pseries and iseries to exclusivearch.
* Tue Jun 15 2004 Elliot Lee - rebuilt
* Tue Mar 30 2004 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.99-2- Apparently the 0.3.93 patch was not meant for 0.3.96. Backed it out.
* Tue Mar 30 2004 Jeff Moyer - 0.3.99-1- Fix compat calls.- make library .so.1.0.0 and make symlinks properly.- Fix header file for inclusion in c++ code.
* Thu Feb 26 2004 Jeff Moyer 0.3.98-2- bah. fix version nr in changelog.
* Thu Feb 26 2004 Jeff Moyer 0.3.98-1- fix compiler warnings.
* Thu Feb 26 2004 Jeff Moyer 0.3.97-2- make srpm was using rpm to do a build. changed that to use rpmbuild if it exists, and fallback to rpm if it doesn\'t.
* Tue Feb 24 2004 Jeff Moyer 0.3.97-1- Use libc syscall(2) instead of rolling our own calling mechanism. This change is inspired due to a failure to build with newer gcc, since clobber lists were wrong.- Add -fpic to the CFLAGS for all architectures. Should address bz #109457.- change a #include from to . Fixes a build issue on s390.
* Mon Jul 07 2003 Bill Nottingham 0.3.96-3- fix paths on lib64 arches
* Wed Jun 18 2003 Michael K. Johnson 0.3.96-2- optimization in io_getevents from Arjan van de Ven in 0.3.96-1- deal with ia64 in 0.3.96-2
* Wed May 28 2003 Michael K. Johnson 0.3.95-1- ppc bugfix from Julie DeWandel
* Tue May 20 2003 Michael K. Johnson 0.3.94-1- symbol versioning fix from Ulrich Drepper
* Mon Jan 27 2003 Benjamin LaHaise - bump to 0.3.93-3 for rebuild.
* Mon Dec 16 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - libaio 0.3.93 test release- add powerpc support from Gianni Tedesco - add s/390 support from Arnd Bergmann
* Thu Sep 12 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - libaio 0.3.92 test release- build on x86-64
* Thu Sep 12 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - libaio 0.3.91 test release- build on ia64- remove libredhat-kernel from the .spec file
* Thu Sep 05 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - libaio 0.3.90 test release
* Mon Apr 29 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - add requires initscripts >= 6.47-1 to get boot time libredhat-kernel linkage correct.- typo fix
* Thu Apr 25 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - make /usr/lib/libredhat-kernel.so point to /lib/libredhat-kernel.so.1.0.0
* Mon Apr 15 2002 Tim Powers - make the post scriptlet not use /bin/sh
* Fri Apr 12 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - add /lib/libredhat-kernel
* to %files.
* Fri Apr 12 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - make the dummy install as /lib/libredhat-kernel.so.1.0.0 so that ldconfig will link against it if no other is installed.
* Tue Jan 22 2002 Benjamin LaHaise - add io_getevents
* Tue Jan 22 2002 Michael K. Johnson - Make linker happy with /usr/lib symlink for libredhat-kernel.so
* Mon Jan 21 2002 Michael K. Johnson - Added stub library
* Sun Jan 20 2002 Michael K. Johnson - Initial packaging