Changelog for super_mediator-1.8.0-1.el8.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Dec 22 2020 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.8.0-1
* Release 1.8.0-1 Added a new switch, --rewrite-ssl-certs, which restructures the template used for TLS/SSL certificates for IPFIX exporters. The template uses specific IEs for some fields in an SSL certificate. The --rewrite-ssl-certs switch also allows a super_mediator to read the new SSL template from an upstream super_mediator. Deduplication of the rewritten certificates is not supported. Added the ability to read the new SMTP DPI records exported by YAF 2.12.0. Added the observation domain ID to JSON output.
* Fri Apr 17 2020 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.1-3
* Release 1.7.1-3 Rebuilt for silk 3.19.1-1/2
* Fri Feb 28 2020 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.1-2
* Release 1.7.1-2 Rebuilt for silk 3.19.0-3/4
* Thu Oct 24 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.1-1
* Release 1.7.1-1 Added ability to preserve observation domain of incoming records. Changed scope of Tombstone records to 3 for consistency with YAF. Fixed a crash when TCP collector and CLI --input are used concurrently.
* Fri Aug 30 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.0-4
* Release 1.7.0-4 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.4.0.
* Wed Jun 19 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.0-3
* Release 1.7.0-3 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.3.1.
* Fri Apr 19 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 1.7.0-2
* Release 1.7.0-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.3.1.
* Mon Mar 18 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.7.0-1
* Release 1.7.0-1 Support for FixBuf 2.3.0 added, and is now required. New YAF stats messages supported. New Tombstone format supported. Race condiditon addressed when exporter configured to GZIP and MOVE files. Dynamically generated dedup template names added. Option record bugfixes.
* Mon Dec 17 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.6.0-5
* Release 1.6.0-5 Rebuilt with silk 3.18.0.
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.6.0-4
* Release 1.6.0-4 Rebuilt with libfixbuf 2.2.0.
* Tue Nov 27 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.6.0-3
* Release 1.6.0-3 Rebuilt with silk-devel (missing) dependency
* Thu Jul 19 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.6.0-2
* Release 1.6.0-2 Rebuilt with libfixbuf 2.1.0.
* Fri Jun 01 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.6.0-1
* Release 1.6.0-1 Changes Support for FixBuf 2.0.0 added, and is now required. Derive information elements from included XML files. Support for tombstone records added. Fixed flow output bugs where information elements were transposed. Support for cmake build removed.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.5.3-2
* Release 1.5.3-2 Rebuilt with libfixbuf 1.8.0.
* Thu Oct 19 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.5.3-1
* Release 1.5.3-1 Changes 1.5.3 Added template metadata (name and description) record output.
* Wed Mar 08 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.5.2-1
* Release 1.5.2-1 Changes 1.5.2 Fix compile error introduced in version 1.5.1 1.5.1 Add --become-user and --become-group command line options Bug Fix for compiling on Alpine Linux
* Thu Jan 05 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.5.0-1
* Release 1.5.0-1 Add support for adding VLAN/Observation IDs to deduplication keys Changed format of DEDUP Exporters (added flow start time associated with flow key hash) Add ability to insert EXPORTER name in deduplication output records Add ability to read gzip\'d IPFIX files Other Bug Fixes
* Tue Oct 04 2016 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.4.0-1
* Release 1.4.0-1 Add support for multiple protocol deduplication for IPFIX/JSON exporters Add post move file option for exporters Add PAYLOAD, RPAYLOAD export options to custom field lists Empty files are now removed by default Bug Fix for uploading MULTI_FILES files to a MySQL database Other Bug Fixes
* Tue Mar 08 2016 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.3.0-1
* Release 1.3.0-1 Version 1.3.0 changes Add file compression support for EXPORTERS Add Base64 Encode support for full certificate export Changed default file extension for JSON files to .json Bug Fix for ESCAPE_CHARS keyword for DNS_DEDUP Exporters Fix bug when command line arguments and config file are present Other Bug Fixes Version 1.2.2 changes Bug Fixes for JSON exporters
* Tue Dec 29 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.2.1-1
* Release 1.2.1-1 Add JSON output option to --output-mode switch Bug Fix for JSON exporters (DNS output)
* Tue Dec 22 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.2.0-1
* Release 1.2.0-1 Remove support for fixbuf releases prior to libfixbuf-1.7.0 Collect and export sslServerName Collect, decode, and export full X.509 Certificates MD5 hashing of X.509 Certificates with OpenSSL support SHA1 hashing of X.509 Certificates with OpenSSL support Collect and export list of DHCP options Bug Fixes
* Mon Dec 07 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.3-1
* Release 1.1.3-1 Bug Fix for logging to syslog DNS Deduplication JSON export bug fix Update RPM spec file
* Wed Oct 28 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.2-1
* Release 1.1.2-1 Bug Fix for TCP/UDP collector(s) that receive minimal data
* Tue Oct 20 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.1-3
* Release 1.1.1-3 Rebuilt for silk-ipset-3.11.0.
* Tue Oct 20 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.1-2
* Release 1.1.1-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf 1.7.1.
* Wed Jul 01 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.1-1
* Release 1.1.1-1 1.1.1, 2015-Jul-1 Bug Fix for Custom Field List Text Exporters Bug Fix for configuring SSL De-duplication MAX_HIT_COUNT and FLUSH_TIME super_table_creator will now create de-duplication tables Documentation updates
* Fri Jun 26 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers - 1.1.0-1
* Release 1.1.0-1 1.1.0 - 2015-06-26 Requires libfixbuf 1.4.0 or greater SSL Certificate De-duplication Advanced SSL field export configuration Configurable De-duplication of any DPI Fields JSON file export Export of unnested DNS Resource Records New option to only export DNS Responses Add the ability to rotate and compress logs given a valid file directory New option to de-duplicate on only particular DNS resource record types MULTI_FILES CSV format change MySQL schema change for MULTI_FILES Bug Fix for Spread Collectors when daemon terminates Bug Fixes 1.0.2 - 2014-10-15 Bug Fix for Collectors 1.0.1 - 2014-08-12 Add support for escaping control characters and the delimiter character in DPI strings Bug Fix for DNP 3.0 text export Other Minor Bug Fixes. 1.0.0 - 2014-06-13 Add support for multiple collectors Add support for naming collectors and exporters Collector name included in default flow text export 0.4.0 - 2014-03-04 Added SCADA protocol and RTP DPI collection Added MySQL automatic reconnection capability Syslog logging capability Added ability to collect, print, and export MPLS labels Added ability to collect, print, and export Type of Service fields Incoming IPFIX records that use Delta counters will export the same fields Bug Fix for variable redeclaration on some operating systems Bug Fix for DNS deduplication timeout Other Bug Fixes
* Wed Dec 10 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-8
* Release 0.3.0-8 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.6.2
* Wed Oct 15 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-7
* Release 0.3.0-7 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.6.1
* Tue Sep 30 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-6
* Release 0.3.0-6 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.6.0
* Wed Aug 20 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-5
* Release 0.3.0-5 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.5.0 - CentOS 6 x86_64 omitted by accident. This release fixes that and simply recompiles super_mediator for all other supported releases and architecture for consistency.
* Fri Aug 08 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-4
* Release 0.3.0-4 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.5.0
* Mon Jan 13 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-3
* Release 0.3.0-3 Patch for Fedora 20
* Fri Dec 13 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.2.2-2
* Release 0.2.2-2 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.4.0
* Fri May 03 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.3.0-1
* Release 0.3.0-1 Added the ability to define new information elements for collection New filter fields: INGRESS and EGRESS Added the ability to \"AND\" filters Added new YAF 2.4.0 information elements Bug Fixes
* Tue Mar 12 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.2.2-1
* Release 0.2.2-1 New release linked with libfixbuf 1.3.0
* Tue Feb 26 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.2.2-0
* Release 0.2.2-0 Bug Fix for GLib version 2.32 or greater Added statistics timeout option for logging super_mediator stats Other Bug Fixes
* Fri Feb 08 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.2.1-1
* Release 0.2.1-1 Added Custom DPI Field List for Text Exporters Added --fields switch to command line arguments Bug Fix for Time output on some platforms Bug Fix for SSL/TLS Text Export
* Wed Jan 16 2013 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.2.0-1
* Release 0.2.0-1 Retries exporter connections when lost Maintains export statistics per exporter Bug Fix for polling directory for IPFIX files Bug Fix for moving collector files
* Thu Dec 06 2012 Lawrence R. Rogers - 0.1.9-1
* Release 0.1.9-1 Added Custom Field Lists for Text Exporters Bug Fix for reading from stdin Other Bug Fixes