Changelog for python3-pyfixbuf-0.8.1-2.el8.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Jan 04 2021 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.8.1-2
* Release 0.8.1-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.4.1. Also no longer making the Python 2 version.
* Thu Nov 14 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.8.1-1
* Release 0.8.1-1 Version 0.8.1. Fixed a bug setting IPv6 addresses on a record in Python 3.x. Fixed a bug when using IPv6 addresses in a basicList.
* Fri Aug 30 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.8.0-1
* Release 0.8.0-1 Version 0.8.0. Built for Python 2 and Python 3
* Fri Aug 30 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.7.0-3
* Release 0.7.0-3 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.4.0.
* Fri Apr 19 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.7.0-2
* Release 0.7.0-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-2.3.1.
* Mon Mar 18 2019 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.7.0-1
* Release 0.7.0-1 Changed the STL and STML classes to raise an Exception when the user specifies a Template that has an ID of 0. Changed the Record class to allow an Python object of type bytearray for information elements whose type is OCTET_ARRAY or MAC_ADDR. Fixed a bug that could cause a Session to have a pointer to an invalid Template. Changed libfixbuf requirement to v2.2.0 or later.
* Thu Nov 29 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.6.0-1
* Release 0.6.0-1 Added a new sample script to visualize IPFIX data: dump_ipfix_metadata.py. Fixed a bug when converting a MAC address to text. Fixed several bugs that caused either exceptions or crashes. Requires libfixbuf-2.2.0.
* Fri Aug 31 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.5.0-1
* Release 0.5.0-1 Added several new sample scripts: to find records by IP address, to find records by DNS name, to find records on an unusual port Added the cert_ipfix.xml file as resource, and added a new pyfixbuf.cert module for access to it. Added the ability to invoke a callback function when a new Template object is read. Added new iteration methods to Templates and Records. Added a recursive Record iterator for visiting items in a subTemplateMultiList or subTemplateList. Made many additional changes, both visible and internal, and fixed several bugs.
* Thu Jul 12 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.4.0-1
* Release 0.4.0-1 Added support for parsing a file or a string as an XML registry of information elements to add to an information model. Fixed bugs in hanlding of floating point values and signed integers. Requires libfixbuf-2.1.0.
* Fri Jun 08 2018 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.3.0-1
* Release 0.3.0-1 Rebuilt for libfixbuf 2.0.0 Fix handling of floating point values.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.2-2
* Release 0.2.2-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf 1.8.0-1.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.2-1
* Release 0.2.2-1 Fix Memory Leaks.
* Wed Jan 18 2017 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.1-1
* Release 0.2.1-1 Minor Improvements. New sample scripts. Bug Fixes in sample scripts.
* Tue Oct 20 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.0-3
* Release 0.2.0-3 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-1.7.1.
* Wed Jul 01 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.0-2
* Release 0.2.0-2 Rebuilt for libfixbuf-1.7.0.
* Mon Feb 02 2015 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.2.0-1
* Release 0.2.0-1 API Improvements. Added the ability to auto-generate templates from collected data without having to define records. New BasicList Class. Improvements in accessing and creating structured data elements. New sample mediators including full YAF mediators. Bug Fixes.
* Tue Dec 02 2014 Lawrence R. Rogers 0.1.0-1
* Release 0.1.0-1 Initial release