Changelog for libwebpmux3-1.0.3-1.62.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Aug 24 2019 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.0.3
* Resize fixes for Nx1 sizes and the addition of non-opaque alpha values for odd sizes.
* Lossless encode/decode performance improvements.
* Lossy compression performance improvement at low quality levels with flat content.
* vwebp will now preserve the aspect ratio of images that exceed monitor resolution by scaling the image to fit.
* Wed Jul 03 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.0.2:
* Lossless encoder speedups.
* Lossy encoder speedup on ARM.
* Lossless multi-threaded security fix.- Changes from version 1.0.1:
* Lossless encoder speedups.
* Big-endian fix for alpha decoding.
* Gif2webp fix for loop count=65535 transcode.
* Further security related hardening in libwebp & libwebpmux.
* Miscellaneous bug & build fixes.
* Sat Apr 28 2018 mrueckertAATTsuse.de- update baselibs.conf for the new soversions
* Fri Feb 12 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update baselibs.conf
* Thu Feb 11 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to 0.5.0
* miscellaneous bug & build fixes (issues #234, #258, #274, #275, [#278])
* encoder & decoder speed-ups on x86/ARM/MIPS for lossy & lossless + note! YUV->RGB conversion was sped-up, but the results will be slightly different from previous releases
* various lossless encoder improvements
* gif2webp improvements, -min_size option added
* tools fully support input from stdin and output to stdout (issue [#168])
* New WebPAnimEncoder API for creating animations
* New WebPAnimDecoder API for decoding animations
* other API changes: + libwebp: WebPPictureSmartARGBToYUVA() (-pre 4 in cwebp) WebPConfig::exact (-exact in cwebp; -alpha_cleanup is now the default) WebPConfig::near_lossless (-near_lossless in cwebp) WebPFree() (free\'ing webp allocated memory in other languages) WebPConfigLosslessPreset() WebPMemoryWriterClear() + libwebpdemux: removed experimental fragment related fields and functions + libwebpmux: WebPMuxSetCanvasSize()
* new libwebpextras library with some uncommon import functions: WebPImportGray/WebPImportRGB565/WebPImportRGB4444- Make building more verbose
* Tue Dec 08 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.4.4
* rescaling out-of-bounds read fix (issue #254)
* various build fixes and improvements (issues #253, #259, #262, #267, #268)
* container documentation update
* gif2webp transparency fix (issue #245)- Add freeglut-devel build requires
* Mon Jun 29 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add libwebp-devel to baselibs.conf [bnc#936417]
* Sat Jun 13 2015 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- remove aarch64-disable-neon.diff: compiler was fixed, neon can be compiled now
* Sun Mar 29 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 0.4.3
* lossless decode fix and a multi-threading fix
* documentation / vwebp updates for animation
* Wed Oct 29 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update baselibs.conf: make it match the currently build library packages.
* Tue Oct 28 2014 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.4.2: This is a binary compatible release.
* Android / gcc build fixes
* (Windows) fix reading from stdin and writing to stdout
* gif2webp: miscellaneous fixes
* fix \'alpha-leak\' with lossy compression (issue #220)
* the lossless bitstream spec has been amended to reflect the current code- add aarch64-disable-neon.diff: work around compile failure with neon on aarch64.- add libwebpdecoder1 subpackage