Changelog for libSDL2-2_0-0-2.0.8-9.63.x86_64.rpm
* Sun Jan 05 2020 sndirschAATTsuse.com- sdl2-khronos.patch
* fixes build on i586 (boo#1158176)
* Mon Aug 26 2019 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-13616.patch: fix heap buffer overflow when reading a crafted bmp file (boo#1141844 CVE-2019-13616).- Add CVE-2019-13626.patch: add safeguards to the wav parser to prevent crashes (boo#1142031 CVE-2019-13626).- Drop CVE-2019-7572.patch, CVE-2019-7574.patch, CVE-2019-7575.patch, CVE-2019-7577.patch, and CVE-2019-7578.patch: these are handled by the new code added in CVE-2019-13626.patch.
* Thu May 23 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Remove CVE-2019-7637.patch, the modification of function SDL_CalculatePitch is only suit for SDL not SDL2.
* Wed Mar 20 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7636.patch to fix a heap-based buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7636, boo#1124826, CVE-2019-7638, boo#1124824).
* Wed Mar 20 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7635.patch to fix a heap-based buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7635, boo#1124827).
* Wed Mar 20 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7578.patch to fix a heap-based buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7578, boo#1125099, CVE-2019-7576, boo#1124799 CVE-2019-7573, boo#1124805).
* Wed Mar 20 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7572.patch to fix a buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7572, boo#1124806).
* Wed Mar 20 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7574.patch to fix a heap-based buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7574, boo#1124803).
* Thu Feb 28 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7575.patch to fix a heap-based buffer overflow issue (CVE-2019-7575, boo#1124802).
* Thu Feb 28 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7637.patch to fix a heap-base buffer overflow issue (CVE-2019-7637, boo#1124825).
* Wed Feb 27 2019 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add CVE-2019-7577.patch to fix a buffer over-read issue (CVE-2019-7577, boo#1124800).
* Sat Mar 17 2018 ytz1995AATThotmail.com- Build with Wayland support
* Thu Mar 08 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 2.0.8
* Added SDL_fmod() and SDL_log10().
* Each of the SDL math functions now has the corresponding float version.
* Added SDL_SetYUVConversionMode() and SDL_GetYUVConversionMode() to control the formula used when converting to and from YUV colorspace. The options are JPEG, BT.601, and BT.709.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_X11_NET_WM_BYPASS_COMPOSITOR to control whether the X server should skip the compositor for the SDL application. This defaults to \"1\".
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_DOUBLE_BUFFER to control whether the Raspberry Pi and KMSDRM video drivers should use double or triple buffering (the default).
* Wed Jan 10 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add sdl2-symvers.patch.
* Sat Oct 28 2017 adamAATTmizerski.pl- update to 2.0.7
* Added audio stream conversion functions.
* Added functions to query and set the SDL memory allocation functions.
* Added locking functions for multi-threaded access to the joystick and game controller APIs.
* Some functions are now thread-safe.- removed patches, merged upstream
* Thu Oct 19 2017 sreevesAATTsuse.com- Add SDL-bnc1062784-check-overflow-xcf-props.patch. CVE-2017-2888
* Mon Oct 16 2017 wbauerAATTtmo.at- Disable SSE3 (and also SSE2 on ix86) to prevent crashes on older CPUs that don\'t support these instructions
* Mon Oct 02 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add dbus.diff
* Mon Oct 02 2017 guillaumeAATTopensuse.org- Enable KMS/DRM video driver
* Sat Sep 30 2017 spartanjAATTgmail.com- Update to new upstream release 2.0.6
* Added Vulkan graphics support in SDL_vulkan.h.
* Added SDL_ComposeCustomBlendMode() to create custom blend modes for 2D rendering.
* Added support for many game controllers, including the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
* Added support for inverted axes and separate axis directions in game controller mappings.
* Added functions to return information about joysticks and open game controllers.
* Added SDL_GameControllerNumMappings() and SDL_GameControllerMappingForIndex() to be able to enumerate the built-in game controller mappings.
* Added SDL_LoadFile() and SDL_LoadFile_RW() to load a file into memory.
* Added SDL_DuplicateSurface() to make a copy of a surface.
* Added an experimental JACK audio driver.
* Implemented non-power-of-two audio resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_AUDIO_RESAMPLING_MODE to control the quality of resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_RENDER_LOGICAL_SIZE_MODE to control the scaling policy for SDL_RenderSetLogicalSize().
* Added the hints SDL_HINT_MOUSE_NORMAL_SPEED_SCALE and SDL_HINT_MOUSE_RELATIVE_SPEED_SCALE to scale the mouse speed when being read from raw mouse input.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_TOUCH_MOUSE_EVENTS to control whether SDL will synthesize mouse events from touch events.
* Added an experimental KMS/DRM video driver for embedded development.- Remove dbus-ime.diff (no longer needed)
* Tue Aug 01 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Do not BuildRequires pkgconfig(fcitx) on SLE (not shipped anymore since SLE12 SP2).
* Thu Jun 29 2017 schwabAATTsuse.de- libspe2 doesn\'t exist any more
* Wed Feb 15 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add dbus-ime.diff and build with fcitx [boo#1025413]
* Sun Oct 23 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Backported commit 5184186d4366 and fbf9b0e3589a as SDL2-ppc64-declaration-after-statement.patch to fix build on ppc64/ppc64le
* Thu Oct 20 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to 2.0.5 General:
* Implemented audio capture support for some platforms
* Added SDL_DequeueAudio() to retrieve audio when buffer queuing is turned on for audio capture
* Added events for dragging and dropping text
* Added events for dragging and dropping multiple items
* By default the click raising a window will not be delivered to the SDL application. You can set the hint SDL_HINT_MOUSE_FOCUS_CLICKTHROUGH to \"1\" to allow that click through to the window.
* Saving a surface with an alpha channel as a BMP will use a newer BMP format that supports alpha information. You can set the hint SDL_HINT_BMP_SAVE_LEGACY_FORMAT to \"1\" to use the old format.
* Added SDL_GetHintBoolean() to get the boolean value of a hint
* Added SDL_RenderSetIntegerScale() to set whether to smoothly scale or use integral multiples of the viewport size when scaling the rendering output
* Added SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat() and SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormatFrom() to create an SDL surface with a specific pixel format
* Added SDL_GetDisplayUsableBounds() which returns the area usable for windows. For example, on Mac OS X, this subtracts the area occupied by the menu bar and dock.
* Added SDL_GetWindowBordersSize() which returns the size of the window\'s borders around the client area
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_HIT_TEST when a window had a hit test that wasn\'t SDL_HITTEST_NORMAL (e.g. in the title bar or window frame)
* Added SDL_SetWindowResizable() to change whether a window is resizable
* Added SDL_SetWindowOpacity() and SDL_GetWindowOpacity() to affect the window transparency
* Added SDL_SetWindowModalFor() to set a window as modal for another window
* Added support for AUDIO_U16LSB and AUDIO_U16MSB to SDL_MixAudioFormat()
* Fixed flipped images when reading back from target textures when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed texture color modulation with SDL_BLENDMODE_NONE when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed bug where the alpha value of colorkeys was ignored when blitting in some cases Linux:
* Added support for the Fcitx IME
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_TAKE_FOCUS when a window manager asks the SDL window whether it wants to take focus.
* Refresh rates are now rounded instead of truncated, e.g. 59.94 Hz is rounded up to 60 Hz instead of 59.
* Added initial support for touchscreens on Raspberry Pi
* Thu Mar 17 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Make building more verbose
* Thu Mar 10 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Enable udev support
* Sun Jan 10 2016 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org- update to version 2.0.4 General:
* Added support for web applications using Emscripten, see docs/README-emscripten.md for more information
* Added support for web applications using Native Client (NaCl), see docs/README-nacl.md for more information
* Added an API to queue audio instead of using the audio callback: SDL_QueueAudio(), SDL_GetQueuedAudioSize(), SDL_ClearQueuedAudio()
* Added events for audio device hot plug support: SDL_AUDIODEVICEADDED, SDL_AUDIODEVICEREMOVED
* Added SDL_PointInRect()
* Added SDL_HasAVX2() to detect CPUs with AVX2 support
* Added SDL_SetWindowHitTest() to let apps treat parts of their SDL window like traditional window decorations (drag areas, resize areas)
* Added SDL_GetGrabbedWindow() to get the window that currently has input grab, if any
* Added SDL_RenderIsClipEnabled() to tell whether clipping is currently enabled in a renderer
* Added SDL_CaptureMouse() to capture the mouse to get events while the mouse is not in your window
* Added SDL_WarpMouseGlobal() to warp the mouse cursor in global screen space
* Added SDL_GetGlobalMouseState() to get the current mouse state outside of an SDL window
* Added a direction field to mouse wheel events to tell whether they are flipped (natural) or not
* Added GL_CONTEXT_RELEASE_BEHAVIOR GL attribute (maps to [WGL|GLX]_ARB_context_flush_control extension)
* Added EGL_KHR_create_context support to allow OpenGL ES version selection on some platforms
* Added NV12 and NV21 YUV texture support for OpenGL and OpenGL ES 2.0 renderers
* Added a Vivante video driver that is used on various SoC platforms
* Added an event SDL_RENDER_DEVICE_RESET that is sent from the D3D renderers when the D3D device is lost, and from Android\'s event loop when the GLES context had to be recreated
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_NO_SIGNAL_HANDLERS to disable SDL\'s built in signal handling
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE to set the stack size of SDL\'s threads
* Added SDL_sqrtf(), SDL_tan(), and SDL_tanf() to the stdlib routines
* Improved support for WAV and BMP files with unusual chunks in them
* Renamed SDL_assert_data to SDL_AssertData and SDL_assert_state to SDL_AssertState
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_WINDOW_FRAME_USABLE_WHILE_CURSOR_HIDDEN to prevent window interaction while cursor is hidden
* Added SDL_GetDisplayDPI() to get the DPI information for a display
* Added SDL_JoystickCurrentPowerLevel() to get the battery level of a joystick
* Added SDL_JoystickFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get the SDL_Joystick
* that an event is referring to.
* Added SDL_GameControllerFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get the SDL_GameController
* that an event is referring to.
* Mon Jan 12 2015 schwabAATTsuse.de- libspe2 only exists for ppc and ppc64
* Fri Dec 19 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Drop old arts/esound soundserver support.
* Thu Dec 18 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove SDL2 obsoletes (we never had packages of that name). Copy current Provides to baselibs.conf.