Changelog for argbash-2.10.0-1.el7.noarch.rpm
* Wed Sep 23 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.10.0-1- Update to 2.10.0- Bugfixes
* argbash-init is able to handle empty string as the only argument without being puzzled.
* Error handling of script working directory detection now more robust.- New features
* Argbash in the container has no longer the terminal output limitation caused by the crlf line ending.
* The ARG_USE_PROG implementation was missing. Therefore, it was implemented as ARG_USE_PROGRAM using a slightly different interface.
* Mon Aug 03 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.9.0-2- Build for epel8 as well
* Mon Aug 03 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.9.0-1- Update to 2.9.0- Bugfixes
* Fixed typo in `argbash-init` and updated obsolete/inaccurate hints
* Fixed incorrect permission of non-script output files
* Increased MacOS compatibility by removing terminator from the `chmod` invocation- New Features
* Increased flexibility of the help option
* Improved `argbash-init` script template
* Increased flexibility of the version option
* Added a convenience function for module loading
* Added a possibility to the `argbash` tool to generate the script in-place, exposed as the `-i` option
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.8.1-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Jan 28 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.8.1-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 01 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.1-2- Fix python package version to work with EPEL 7
* Mon Jul 01 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.1-1- Update to 2.8.1- https://github.com/matejak/argbash/releases/tag/2.8.1
* Thu Feb 28 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.0-3- Put the bash completion script in the system path instead of /etc
* Mon Feb 04 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.0-1- Update to 2.8.0- New features:
* Allow argbash and argbash-init to be run from symbolic links.
* Allow scripts generated by argbash-init with complete separation (-s -s) to be run from a symbolic link.
* Implemented output to generate manpages using the rst2man utility
* Introduced the ARG_VERSION_AUTO macro.- Bugfixes:
* Double quotes in help messages are escaped (fixes #61).
* Fixed regression that allowed duplicate short options (fixes #58).
* Thu Jan 31 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.7.1-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Sep 20 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.7.1-1- Update to 2.7.1- The bash completion now supports arguments of one-of-restricted values.- Tests pass when there is no dash shell installed.- The double-dash handling when -- is the last argument has been improved.- The generated bash completion is now complementing (i.e. not shadowing) the default bash completion.- Docopt fatal regression has been fixed.- Tests were added for docopt output.
* Thu Jul 19 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.7.0-1- Update to 2.7.0- https://github.com/matejak/argbash/releases/tag/2.7.0
* Thu Jul 12 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.6.1-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_29_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Mar 05 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.6.1-2- Fix build issue on Fedora 26
* Mon Mar 05 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.6.1-1- Update to 2.6.1- Drop upstreamed patches
* Fri Mar 02 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.6.0-1- Update to 2.6.0- Add bash-completion support
* Wed Feb 07 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.5.1-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_28_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Jan 10 2018 Stephen Gallagher - 2.5.1-1- Update to 2.5.1- https://github.com/matejak/argbash/releases/tag/2.5.1
* Mon Oct 16 2017 Stephen Gallagher - 2.5.0-1- Official Fedora release
* Mon Oct 16 2017 Stephen Gallagher - 2.5.0-0.3- Update to 2.5.0- Move common files to /usr/share- Add requirements on grep and sed
* Tue May 30 2017 Stephen Gallagher - 2.4.0-0.2- Restore arch-independent path for argbash support files
* Wed May 24 2017 Stephen Gallagher - 2.4.0-0.1- Update to the 2.4.0 release- Correct issues discovered in package review
* Wed Mar 08 2017 Stephen Gallagher - 2.3.0-0.2- Initial package