Changelog for icewm-1.4.2-lp126.96.36.199.i586.rpm
* Wed Jul 29 2020 Marcus Meissner - removed conflict on theming to make the transition work (bsc#1173441 bsc#1170420)
* Tue Apr 14 2020 Yifan Jiang - Explicitly require icewm-theme-branding on SLE and Leap (jsc#SLE-11888, bsc#1170420).- Add Conflicts between icewm-config-upstream and icewm-theme-branding.
* Mon Mar 16 2020 Yifan Jiang - Improve build tag consistency between SLE and Leap (jsc#SLE-11888, bsc#1170420).
* Recommend polkit-gnome to both Leap and SLE.
* Disable icewm-preferences.patch for Leap. The patch makes sense to icewm-config-upstream while Leap uses icewm-theme-branding the provide the theme.
* Wed May 29 2019 Chingkai - Add icewm-Stop-messing-around-with-power-related-keys-by-default.patch: Icewm will suspend the system twice through concurrency with other listeners like systemd for the suspend key events, this patch disable icewm\'s suspend function key and let systemd manage power key events ( gh#bbidulock/icewm/commit/0cb93e9, bsc#1076817 ).
* Fri Sep 07 2018 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Delete icewm.desktop and rename icewm-session.desktop to icewm.desktop to fix the upgrade issue ( bsc#1096917 ).
* Tue Feb 27 2018 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Add icewm-use-iproute2-ss-instead-of-netstat.patch: Because netstat is not available by default, so call \"ss\" instead of \"netstat\", and make the Clock command work on icewm ( bsc#1079627 ).
* Wed Jan 17 2018 qzhengAATTsuse.com- Change the recommend xlockmore to xscreensaver( bsc#1074932 ).
* Thu Dec 21 2017 qkzhuAATTsuse.com- Drop our distribution\'s icewm.desktop and use the one provided by IceWM upstream- Add patch icewm-desktop-nodisplay.patch Set NoDisplay for upstream\'s icewm.desktop since it only starts the window manager, icewm-session.desktop (the preferred program to start the IceWM system) will be displayed in display manager (bsc#1072557)
* Fri Dec 15 2017 yfjiangAATTsuse.com- Make polkit-gnome is recommended in SLE, since SLES requires an authentication dialog when being rebooted and shutted-down from GUI (bsc#1067788 bsc#1072428)
* Tue Oct 10 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Bring back full icewm-preferences.patch from 1.3 series to actually work
* Tue Oct 10 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Use prefoverride instead of preferences in the sysconfig to make sure take priority over theme- Move programs config option to /etc from /usr/share
* Thu Oct 05 2017 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Partially revert icewm-preferences.patch to previous revision, otherwise the icewm default desktop background is used instead of the openSUSE/SLE specific one, breaking openQA all over the place
* Sun Sep 24 2017 aavindraaAATTgmail.com- Update to 1.4.2- Rebase patches - icewm-susemenu.patch: rebase \"suseprog\" function - icewm-preferences.patch: rebase, only IconPath hunk not in upstream now - icewm-mate.patch: rebase several hunks in which context changed- Drop patches that were accepted upstream - icewm-session-desktop.patch - icewm-exit-fork.patch - icewm-mail.patch- Swap \"sgmltool\" for \"asciidoc\"
* Tue May 23 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Fix the updates-alternatives code
* Wed May 17 2017 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Use update-alternatives to create default.desktop xsession (boo#1030873)
* Wed Feb 22 2017 okurzAATTsuse.com- Ensure a valid mailbox check tool (bsc#1026134)
* Thu Aug 25 2016 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Add patch icewm-exit-fork.patch to avoid deadlock (bsc#977233)
* Wed Aug 24 2016 tyangAATTsuse.com- Modify: icewm-preferences.patch bnc#977233 modify the command to correct one.
* Thu Jun 02 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Use just xlockmore wrt fate#320737
* Mon Mar 14 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Disable image centering, with scaling now working it keeps aspect ration with centering enabled:
* Tue Mar 08 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Update prefferences patch to point to correct wallpaper on the disk based on openSUSE/SLE branding package
* Tue Mar 08 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Add back icewm menu as it is used by us
* icewm-susemenu.patch- Add patch to fix icewm session desktop files
* Thu Feb 18 2016 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Small fix to continue requiring xterm in distributions that don\'t have xterm-bin (Leap 42.1 and older)
* Wed Feb 17 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Require xterm-bin instead of xterm: only the binary is required.
* Thu Jan 14 2016 petrAATTcervinka.net- Version bump to 1.3.12:
* various bugfixes collected from all upstream vendors
* added new translations- Removed upstreamed patches:
* Mon Oct 26 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Split out configuration files to allow icewm-theme-branding to work
* Mon Oct 26 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Simplify reboot/shutdown commands:
* Mon Oct 26 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Enable fribidi support on main package RTL is quite used
* Mon Oct 26 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Kill back the mate subpkg as it does not really pose any benefit for us. But keep the patch as it should be merged upstream
* Mon Oct 26 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Cleanup a bit the update-alternatives syntax
* Sun Oct 25 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Add icewm-fix-local-search.patch: make icewm-menu-fdo not to search through whole ~/.local/share/ as it can be unexpectedly big.- Add icewm-toolbar-icons-generic.patch: don\'t specify paths in toolbar icons.- Require adwaita-icon-theme instead of gnome-icon-theme.- Append icon search paths to icewm-preferences.patch including Adwaita theme.- Add basic MATE support via icewm-mate.patch and icewm-mate subpackage.- Fix build under openSUSE 13.1.
* Sun Oct 25 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Deprecate the gnome subpackage as after investigation we figured we can simply use icewm-menu-fdo to generate the taskbar menu without any need for gnome2 ties.- Drop binary icewm-set-gnomewm as the gnome2 is not supported anyway and thus gconf settings of its defaults are bit pointless
* Sun Oct 25 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Move icesound to default package as alsa is in by default
* Sat Oct 24 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Add requires on xterm+alsa-utils that are used in default calls of icewm- For icewm-default add requires on gnome-icon-theme as otherwise we would not see icons for most of the things
* Sat Oct 24 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Set up icesound to base on alsa only, as OSS and ESD are quite not useful nowdays
* Fri Oct 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Drop gnome-desktop-devel BuildRequires: That symbol is provided by libgnome-desktop-3-devel now, and is not what configure needs, nor is looking for. The compat package libgnome-desktop-2-devel is the correct one for icewm-gnome, and is already present via pkgconfig(gnome-desktop-2.0) BuildRequires.- Also drop libgnomeui-devel as pkgconfig(libgnomeui-2.0) takes care of that.- Move pkgconfig(gdk-pixbuf-xlib-2.0) BuildRequires: to the with gnome section.
* Fri Oct 16 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Add back bcond_with gnome conditional as it is redefined on low rings
* Fri Oct 09 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Sed in lower requirement on gettext to work on Leap and 13.2
* Fri Oct 09 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Split lang pkg and properly recommend it- Install icewm-menu-fdo and manpage- Properly set docdir- Add sgmltool to generate html help pages- Use %configure macros properly- Cleanup with spec-cleaner- Drop bcond for gnome as it is enabled everywhere anyway- Drop patches that should not be needed after discussion with mmarek:
* icewm-susemenu.patch- Peferences file is now in src not in lib so update patch, also use systemd to call shutdown and reboot which should be bit more safe today:
* Fri Oct 09 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Version bump to 1.3.11:
* various bugfixes collected from all upstream vendors- Remove upstreamed patches:
* icewm-multiByte.patch- Refresh patch:
* Mon Jan 12 2015 tyangAATTsuse.com- Fix the bnc#905159:shutdown and reboot commands not working. Change the shutdown and reboot command in preference. Add patch: icewm-1.3.8-shutdown-reboot-command.patch and updated from upstream:https://github.com/bbidulock/icewm.