Changelog for python36-fmf-0.12-1.el7.noarch.rpm
* Thu Jun 04 2020 Petr Šplíchal - 0.12-1- Do git pull in utils.fetch- Make fetch._run official as utils.run
* Tue Mar 17 2020 Petr Šplíchal - 0.11-2- Enable back python2-fmf subpackage for RHEL7
* Fri Feb 14 2020 Petr Šplíchal - 0.11-1- Add git to BuildRequires (now required by tests)- Use coveralls to report coverage results- Adjust Tree.node() implementation, extend tests- Get metadata for unique id [fix #67]- Use the fedora-all target in packit config (#72)- Define the full fmf identifier [fix #52]- A minor cleanup of the concept documentation- Always ignore special system directories- Filesystem root and inaccessible dirs [fix #70]- Rename the \'testsets\' directory to \'plans\'
* Wed Oct 30 2019 Petr Šplíchal - 0.10-1- Mock is not needed for docs, fix missing new line- Provide a public static method Tree.init()
* Wed Oct 09 2019 Petr Šplíchal - 0.9-1- Support custom conjunction like \'or\' in listed()- Update smoke testset to the latest L2 spec- Fix build conditional default for englocale- Use raw strings for regular expression patterns
* Mon Sep 30 2019 Petr Šplíchal - 0.8-1- Update spec to build Python 3 packages only- Move unit tests into a separate directory- Move testsets, include a super simple smoke test- Initial set of stories and tests- Enable beakerlib smoke test in the testing farm- Add a simple beakerlib test for command line help- Clean up the docs build folder directly- Enable packit
* Fri Jul 26 2019 Petr Šplíchal - 0.7-1- Support both old and new yaml loader- Add advanced python filtering [fix #55]- Drop explicit locale setting during build and install- Drop Python 2 subpackage on Fedora 30+ (#1647798)- Better handle yaml errors [fix #50]- Support reducing attributes using the \"-\" suffix- Prevent extra new lines in the show() output- Adjust FullLoader to load all strings as unicode- Suppress yaml warnings by specifying the loader- Support Tree.find() for non-leaf nodes as well
* Mon Oct 08 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.6-1- Ignore directories with no metadata defined- Give a nice error when .fmf file exists [fix #37]- Ignore metadata subtrees [fix #43]- Support for direct deep dictionary value retrieval- Separate exception for missing tree root [fix #42]- Move data merging into a separate method [fix #41]- Ensure that data or parent are provided for Tree- Test coverage for yaml syntax and finding root- Do not walk through the whole directory hierarchy- Example typo, handle yaml parse errors [fix #38]- Require the same version of the rpm package
* Tue Jun 12 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.5-1- Add support for subcommands [fix #32]- Define metadata tree root [fix #26]- Enable regular expressions in --filter [fix #35]- Support merging dictionary values as well- Build Python 3 package for pip as well- Add more detailed logging for easier debugging- Correctly handle deep inheritance [fix #31]- Load all strings from YAML files as Unicode- Prevent data modification in filter [fix #30]- Fix inheritance of scattered files [fix #25]
* Wed May 09 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.4-1- Do not gzip the man page, fix the source link [BZ#1575645]
* Wed Apr 25 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.3-1- Remove the unreliable syntactic sugar [fix #2]- Add a simple example of a BeakerLib test- Improve the output, fix the encoding issue [#21]- Add sources as value for string formatting- Show source files in debug mode [fix #15]- Allow deeper one-line hierarchy [fix #17]- Update the list of supported Python versions- Use name \'root\' for directory where Tree is rooted- Fix the full path custom format example- Move documentation to the fmf rpm package- Remove entry_points, custom format merged into fmf- Add a few custom format examples- Update docs with the custom format support- Run both Python 2 and Python 3 tests locally- Make eval() work with with Python 3 as well- Integrate custom formatting into base & cli- The first draft of output formatting- Enable python3 tests, python3 executable in Fedora- Python 3 compatibility changes- Show nothing if there are no metadata [fix #12]- Clean up before preparing the source files- Make setup methods compatible with older pytest
* Mon Apr 09 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.2-1- Build a separate fmf package for the executable- Add docs example for setting up storage- Improve command line test coverage- Smoke tests for logging and coloring- Tests for pluralize, listed and split- Include a simple example of python code- Separate base tests, forgotten asserts, cleanup- Several adjustments for the attributes adding- Adding ability to add value to parent attribute- Fix Tree.get() to correctly return data- Make the spec do python2 & python3 and EPEL & Fedora- Ignore hidden files and directories when searching- Add test coverage for the filter function- Extend the list of examples, fix hierarchy typos- Enable Travis Continuous Integration
* Mon Jan 22 2018 Petr Šplíchal 0.1-1- Initial packaging.