Changelog for argbash-2.10.0-1.fc32.noarch.rpm
* Wed Sep 23 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.10.0-1- Update to 2.10.0- Bugfixes
* argbash-init is able to handle empty string as the only argument without being puzzled.
* Error handling of script working directory detection now more robust.- New features
* Argbash in the container has no longer the terminal output limitation caused by the crlf line ending.
* The ARG_USE_PROG implementation was missing. Therefore, it was implemented as ARG_USE_PROGRAM using a slightly different interface.
* Mon Aug 03 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.9.0-2- Build for epel8 as well
* Mon Aug 03 2020 Stephen Gallagher - 2.9.0-1- Update to 2.9.0- Bugfixes
* Fixed typo in `argbash-init` and updated obsolete/inaccurate hints
* Fixed incorrect permission of non-script output files
* Increased MacOS compatibility by removing terminator from the `chmod` invocation- New Features
* Increased flexibility of the help option
* Improved `argbash-init` script template
* Increased flexibility of the version option
* Added a convenience function for module loading
* Added a possibility to the `argbash` tool to generate the script in-place, exposed as the `-i` option
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.8.1-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Jan 28 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.8.1-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 01 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.1-2- Fix python package version to work with EPEL 7
* Mon Jul 01 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.1-1- Update to 2.8.1- https://github.com/matejak/argbash/releases/tag/2.8.1
* Thu Feb 28 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.0-3- Put the bash completion script in the system path instead of /etc
* Mon Feb 04 2019 Stephen Gallagher - 2.8.0-1- Update to 2.8.0- New features:
* Allow argbash and argbash-init to be run from symbolic links.
* Allow scripts generated by argbash-init with complete separation (-s -s) to be run from a symbolic link.
* Implemented output to generate manpages using the rst2man utility
* Introduced the ARG_VERSION_AUTO macro.- Bugfixes:
* Double quotes in help messages are escaped (fixes #61).
* Fixed regression that allowed duplicate short options (fixes #58).
* Thu Jan 31 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 2.7.1-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild