Changelog for offlineimap-debuginfo-7.3.3-2.fc32.x86_64.rpm
* Tue May 05 2020 sgueltonAATTredhat.com - 7.3.3-2- Update and fix gssapi dependency
* Tue Apr 14 2020 sgueltonAATTredhat.com - 7.3.3-1- Update to upstream 7.3.3
* Tue Mar 24 2020 sgueltonAATTredhat.com - 7.3.2-1- Update to upstream 7.3.2, without rfc6555 support.
* Tue Feb 25 2020 Bill Nottingham - 7.2.4-6- add missing python-six requires (#1806933)
* Tue Feb 04 2020 Bill Nottingham - 7.2.4-5- bundle gssapi, move to an archful package
* Wed Jan 29 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 7.2.4-4- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Sep 12 2019 Bill Nottingham - 7.2.4-3- fix build for now
* Thu Jul 25 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 7.2.4-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_31_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jul 11 2019 Bill Nottingham - 7.2.4-1- Update to upstream 7.2.4 - Drop patches- Add upstreamed patch for SNI with TLS
* Fri Feb 01 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 7.2.1-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Dec 18 2018 Dodji Seketeli - 7.2.1-2- Add patch to handle empty token with complete GSSAPI context. This patch was committed upstream so it should be available in the next upstream release. It should fix rhbz#1646916.
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Dodji Seketeli - 7.2.1-1- Update to upstream 7.2.1 tarball - Drop the patch Port-to-python-gssapi-from-pykerberos.patch - Patch the file offlineimap which contains a shebang invocation of python, rather than python2. And this is forbidden by the Fedora policies and enforced by a script that fails the build otherwise. The patching is done using pathfix.py. - Use the python-unversioned-command package at build time (which has a python command) because the Makefile uses \'python\', rather than python2.