Changelog for libbz2-1-1.0.6-lp152.6.98.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Jul 24 2019 Kristyna Streitova - update bzip2-1.0.6-CVE-2019-12900.patch to accept as many selectors as the file format allows. This relaxes the previous fix for CVE-2019-12900 so that bzip2 allows decompression of bz2 files that use (too) many selectors again. It fixes a bzip2 and lbzip2 incompatibility caused by previous patch [bsc#1139083] [CVE-2019-12900]
* Mon Jul 08 2019 Kristyna Streitova - add bzip2-1.0.6-CVE-2019-12900.patch to fix an out-of-bounds write in decompress.c when there are many nSelectors used in a loop to access selectorMtf [bsc#1139083] [CVE-2019-12900]
* Thu Apr 18 2019 Kristýna Streitová - add bzip2-1.0.6-CVE-2016-3189.patch to fix a heap use after free vulnerability that was reported in bzip2recover [bsc#985657] [CVE-2016-3189]
* Wed Feb 28 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Update autotools patchset: D bzip2-1.0.6-autoconfiscated.patch A bzip2-184.108.40.206-autoconfiscated.patch
* Thu Feb 22 2018 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Use %license (boo#1082318)
* Sat Nov 04 2017 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- Fix build on Fedora and Mageia
* Tue Oct 31 2017 sbrabecAATTsuse.com- Update bzip2-1.0.6-autoconfiscated.patch:
* Bump version to 1.0.6.
* Fix script symlinks on platforms with EXEEXT.
* Tue Jun 06 2017 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Drop implicit pie building- Try profiled build- Move autoreconf to build section
* Thu Mar 23 2017 kstreitovaAATTsuse.com- cleanup with spec-cleaner
* Thu Mar 24 2016 kstreitovaAATTsuse.com- add bzip2-1.0.6-bzgrep_return_value.patch to fix bzgrep wrapper that always returns 0 as an exit code when grepping multiple archives [bsc#970260]
* Wed Jan 13 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Remove bzip2-faster.patch, it causes a crash with libarchive and valgrind points out uninitialized memory. See https://github.com/libarchive/libarchive/issues/637#issuecomment-170612576
* Thu Jan 08 2015 olafAATTaepfle.de- Avoid noarch sub package in SLE_11
* Mon Dec 29 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Cleanup a bit.- Remove the profiling stuff as it should not be used nowdays. At least even factory builds without it.- Provide libbz2.so.1.0 as other distros do, so we can run tiny things like steam.- Respect cflags again, borked by previous commit.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 meissnerAATTsuse.com- build with PIE
* Mon Nov 03 2014 Led - fix basisms in bzgrep and bznew- add patches: