Changelog for liblo7-32bit-0.28-lp152.3.7.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Jul 14 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Use url for source- Explictitly depend on autoconf/automake- Cleanup spec file with spec-clener
* Thu Feb 12 2015 olafAATTaepfle.de- Run autoreconf only with autoconf >= 2.69
* Mon Aug 25 2014 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add baselibs.conf to spec file
* Mon Aug 25 2014 tiwaiAATTsuse.de- Update to version 0.27
* Support for sending and receiving nested bundles, including ref-counted memory handling for bundled messages.
* Support for multicast in oscdump and oscsend tools.
* Callbacks for bundle handling.
* Select desired network interface for multicast.
* Fix blocking semantics of lo_server_wait() / lo_server_recv().
* Make inclusion of threading-related code optional.
* Basic compilation script for Android.
* Allow to optionally disable server dispatch queueing at runtime. (In this case messages are dispatched immediately even if they are timestamped for later.)
* Support bidirectional use of TCP ports using lo_send_from().
* Add SLIP protocol support for packetization when sending and receiving with TCP.
* Allow to enable the TCP_NODELAY flag on TCP sockets.
* Support for specifying server parameters via URL string, and also support for URL strings in the oscsend and oscdump tools.
* As a result of the above, support for TCP and Unix sockets in the oscsend and oscdump tools.- Update to version 0.28
* Fixed build for Windows (MingW, MSVC) and Android platforms
* Fixed an implicit cast issue in C++ bindings for lo::ServerThread
* Documentation, small fixes
* Added a function to get library version information (lo_version)
* Wed May 28 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- disable timestamps in doxygen, make build-compare happy.
* Fri Sep 20 2013 kkaempfAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.26 - Change license to LGPL 2.1 or later. - Change in .so version, rename to liblo7 - Add return codes to all functions that may fail. - Fix memory leaks in lo_address_new_from_url(), dispatch_method(), lo_url_get_path() - Move lo_arg_size(), lo_get_path(), lo_arg_host/network_endian() back to lo_lowlevel.h. - Expose the lo_server_dispatch_data() function as public, making it possible to react to messages contained in an arbitrary block of memory. (i.e., allows use with custom transport protocols) - Get protocol by ID number. - Keep TCP sessions open, and automatically track multiple open sessions in a data structure. - Allow access to bundle timestamp information. - Fix bug in lo_timetag_diff(). - Change the value of LO_TT_IMMEDIATE to correspond with the OSC specification. - Enable SO_REUSEPORT when initializing a multicast server. - Update the \"soname\" describing API/ABI compatibility. - Update documentation and various bug fixes. - Compiles under MSVC, avoiding the use of gcc-isms when not using gcc.
* Wed Aug 07 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Implement shlib packaging guidelines: liblo -> liblo0
* Sat Nov 19 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun May 01 2011 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Added 32bit compatibility libraries- Removed a period at the end of a summary (fix for RPMLINT warning)
* Fri Sep 12 2008 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- update to version 0.25 , 20+ bugfixes and improvements, see Changelog- remove static libraries and \"la\" files