Changelog for efivar-libs-37-7.fc32.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Apr 22 2020 Hans de Goede - 37-7- Add a patch to fix eMMC sysfs path parsing Resolves: rhbz#1826864
* Mon Feb 24 2020 Peter Jones - 37-6- Pull in a bunch of patches from upstream.
* Tue Jan 28 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Nov 12 2019 Peter Jones - 37-4- Update for some compiler warning fixes. Resolves: rhbz#1735168
* Wed Jul 24 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_31_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jan 31 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Dec 05 2018 Peter Jones - 37-1- Update to efivar 37: - Minor coverity fixes - Improve ACPI device path formatting - Add support for SOC devices that use FDT as their PCI root node - Make devices we can\'t parse the \"device\" sysfs link for use DEV_ABBREV_ONLY - Handle SCSI port numbers better - Don\'t require an EUI for NVMe - Fix the accidental requirement on ACPI UID nodes existing - Add support for EMMC devices - Add support for PCI root nodes without a device link in sysfs - Add support for partitioned MD devices - Fix partition number detection when the number isn\'t provided - Add support for ACPI Generic Container and Embedded Controller root nodes - Add limited support for SAS/SATA port expanders
* Mon Sep 17 2018 Peter Jones - 36-1- Update to efivar 36- Add NVDIMM support- Re-written linux interface parser to handle how devices are partitioned better, and for cleaner code, with one file per device type.- lots of verbosity updates- better CI- analysis with clang\'s analyzer as well as coverity- Better handling of immutable bits in sysfs- LIBEFIVAR_OPS=help- lots of code cleanups.
* Thu Jul 12 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 35-4- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_29_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri May 04 2018 Peter Jones - 35-3- Rebuild for new efi-rpm-macros, now that it has settled down a bit.
* Tue May 01 2018 Peter Jones - 35-2- Use efi-rpm-macros instead of defining efi-related macros ourselves