Changelog for desktop-data-openSUSE-15.0.20171024-lp152.4.2.noarch.rpm
* Thu Nov 23 2017 rbrownAATTsuse.com- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Thu Oct 26 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 15.0.20171024:
* Remove update_rpm: the package has been converted to _service
* Mon Oct 23 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 15.0.20171023:
* Drop /etc/skel/public_html (boo#1064226).
* Tue Feb 16 2016 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Upgraded package from upstream sources.- Removed the update_rpm script and replaced it with a proper obs source service (disabled by default). Use xz compression instead of bz2.- Removed package_edutainment.png icon \"patch\" since it\'s now properly installed from the upstream sources.- Updated the spec file accordingly.
* Thu Jan 28 2016 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Added package_edutainment.png which is used by Yast\'s software management module as Education package group icon (bnc#953027)
* Sat Dec 19 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Bump version to 13.3
* Fri Nov 14 2014 gberAATTopensuse.org- Remove package-manager.desktop again, yast2-packager now provides yast2-packager.desktop which handles rpm files again- optimize update_rpm script and fix git URL
* Sat Nov 08 2014 Led - fix bashisms in post script
* Tue Oct 14 2014 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Remove etc/skel/Templates directory, there are valid objections to installing templates this way (see bnc#897716), and this should be done without installing files to a user\'s local home directories.
* Thu Oct 02 2014 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Add /etc/skel/Templates directory with templates for commonly used files: plain text, ODF text, ODF presentation and ODF drawing. This provides the user with a choice of new document templates to choose from when, e.g., using the \"New Document\" item in right-click menu from file-browsers such as Nautilus; fixes bnc#897716.