Changelog for python3-pycurl-126.96.36.199-lp151.1.1.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Mar 07 2019 Matej Cepl - bsc#1128355: update to the Factory package to get multibuild and better working tests.- Refreshed patch against the new minor release tarball: - pycurl-libssh.patch- Added patches: - disable_randomly_failing_tests.patch - python-pycurl-7.43.0-tls-backend.patch (from https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-pycurl/blob/master/f/0002-python-pycurl-7.43.0-tls-backend.patch)
* Wed Feb 06 2019 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Set LANG to en_US.UTF8 to fix the tests
* Wed Dec 19 2018 mceplAATTsuse.com- Add missing setuptools BR
* Fri Nov 02 2018 Vítězslav Čížek - Don\'t run tests that fail randomly or under load
* add disable_randomly_failing_tests.patch
* Thu Sep 06 2018 Matěj Cepl - Switch to multibuild, so that we don\'t need testing BuildRequires always.
* Thu Aug 30 2018 Tomáš Chvátal - Add patch to match up Fedora on how we detect tls backend on runtime
* Wed Aug 29 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Make sure we build on Leap 42.3
* Thu Aug 09 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Start excluding flaky tests
* Tue Jul 10 2018 mceplAATTsuse.com- Update to 188.8.131.52:
* Added perform_rb and perform_rs methods to Curl objects to return response body as byte string and string, respectively.
* Added OPT_COOKIELIST constant for consistency with other option constants.
* PycURL is now able to report errors triggered by libcurl via CURLOPT_FAILONERROR mechanism when the error messages are not decodable in Python\'s default encoding (GitHub issue #259).
* Added getinfo_raw method to Curl objects to return byte strings as is from libcurl without attempting to decode them (GitHub issue #493).
* When adding a Curl easy object to CurlMulti via add_handle, the easy objects now have their reference counts increased so that the application is no longer required to keep references to them to keep them from being garbage collected (GitHub issue #171).
* PycURL easy, multi and share objects can now be weak referenced.
* set_ca_certs now accepts byte strings as it should have been all along.
* Use OpenSSL 1.1 and 1.0 specific APIs for controlling thread locks depending on OpenSSL version (patch by Vitaly Murashev).
* Fixed a crash when closesocket callback failed (patch by Gisle Vanem and toddrme2178).
* Added CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLCERT, CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLCERTTYPE, CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLKEY, CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLKEYTYPE, CURLOPT_PROXY_SSL_VERIFYPEER (libcurl 7.52.0+, patch by Casey Miller).
* Added CURLOPT_PRE_PROXY (libcurl 7.52.0+, patch by ziggy).
* Added SOCKET_BAD constant and it is now recognized as a valid return value from OPENSOCKET callback.
* Fri Feb 02 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Disable tests on arm platforms as they are very flaky there, on multiple runs always different failures
* Fri Feb 02 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Disable strict aliasing as reported by the rpm checks
* Tue Jan 30 2018 vcizekAATTsuse.com- Since version 7.58.0, curl may be compiled with libssh instead of libssh2 which differ in supported functionality (bsc#1078329)
* add pycurl-libssh.patch- update license
* Fri Dec 08 2017 arunAATTgmx.de- refreshed patch increase_test_timeout.diff (updated line number)- removed patch pycurl-no-runtime-curlvercheck.patch (included upstream)- update to version 184.108.40.206:
* This release collects fixes and improvements made over the past two years,notably updating Windows dependencies to address DNS resolution andTLS connection issues.
* Tue Aug 08 2017 tbechtoldAATTsuse.com- Cleanup Requires and BuildRequires
* Wed Jun 21 2017 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Add increase_test_timeout.diff so tests don\'t fail when obs is overloaded and it takes more than 1 second to start a service.
* Thu Jun 08 2017 lnusselAATTsuse.de- exclude http2 and ssh tests if curl(-mini) doesn\'t support it
* Tue Dec 20 2016 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- update for multipython build- merge python3 project- update and apply pycurl-no-runtime-curlvercheck.patch- run test suite- single doc package for all pythons
* Sat Feb 06 2016 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 7.43.0:
* Highlights of this release: + Binary wheels are now built for Windows systems. + setopt_string method added to Curl objects to permit setting string libcurl options that PycURL does not know about. + curl module can now be imported on Windows again. + OPENSOCKETFUNCTION callback is now invoked with the address as bytes on Python 3 as was documented. + Support for many libcurl options and constants was added.
* Sat Jan 30 2016 arunAATTgmx.de- specfile:
* update copyright year
* update patch- update to version 7.21.5:
* Highlights of this release: + Socket callbacks are now fully implemented (\"CURLOPT_OPENSOCKETFUNCTION\", \"CURLOPT_SOCKOPTFUNCTION\", \"CURLOPT_CLOSESOCKETFUNCTION\"). Unfortunately this required changing \"OPENSOCKETFUNCTION\" API once again in a backwards-incompatible manner. Support for \"SOCKOPTFUNCTION\" and \"CLOSESOCKETFUNCTION\" was added in this release. \"OPENSOCKETFUNCTION\" now supports Unix sockets. + Many other libcurl options and constants have been added to PycURL. + When \"pycurl\" module initialization fails, \"ImportError\" is raised instead of a fatal error terminating the process. + Usability of official Windows builds has been greatly improved
* Tue Nov 03 2015 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 220.127.116.11:
* python and nosetests binaries can now be overridden when running the test suite (patch by Kamil Dudka).
* Files needed to run the test suite are distributed in sdist (patch by Kamil Dudka).
* Mon Nov 02 2015 arunAATTgmx.de- update to version 18.104.22.168:
* C sources made 64-bit clean on Windows.
* Support for building against Python 3.5 added to winbuild.py.
* Fixed build on Windows when using MS SDK 8.1+ or MSVC 14/2015 (patch by Gisle Vanem).
* Added automatic SSL library detection on CentOS 6 by loading libcurl shared library in setup.py. This automatic detection is meant to permit installing pycurl seamlessly via `pip install pycurl` on CentOS; as such, it is only employed when no other configuration options or configuration environment variables are given to setup.py (original patch by Francisco Alves).
* Added --libcurl-dll option to setup.py to take SSL library information out of libcurl shared library (original patch by Francisco Alves). This option is only usable with Python 2.5 or higher.
* --with-ssl, --with-gnutls and --with-nss options to setup.py now result in PycURL explicitly linking against the respective SSL library. Previously setup.py relied on curl-config to supply the needed libraries in this case.
* List and tuples are now accepted in all positions of HTTPPOST option values.
* Tuples are now accepted for options taking list values (e.g. HTTPHEADER).
* Fixed a use after free in HTTPPOST when using FORM_BUFFERPTR with a Unicode string (patch by Clint Clayton).
* Fixed a memory leak in HTTPPOST for multiple FORM_BUFFERPTR (patch by Clint Clayton).
* option constants were mistakenly defined on Curl instances but not on CurlMulti instances. These option constants are now defined on CurlMulti instances and on pycurl module, but not on Curl instances.
* Fixed several memory leaks when setting string options to Unicode values failed.
* Fixed a memory leak when using POSTFIELDS with unicode objects on Python 2 (patch by Clint Clayton).
* Official support for Python 2.4 and 2.5 dropped. PycURL is no longer tested against these Python versions on Travis.
* Added CURLAUTH_NEGOTIATE (libcurl 7.38.0+), CURLAUTH_NTLM_WB (libcurl 7.22.0+), CURLAUTH_ONLY (libcurl 7.21.3+),
* Added CURLOPT_SERVICE_NAME (libcurl 7.43.0+).
* Added CURLOPT_PROXY_SERVICE_NAME (libcurl 7.43.0+).
* Added CURLE_SSL_CRL_BADFILE, CURLE_SSL_INVALIDCERTSTATUS (libcurl 7.41.0+), CURLE_SSL_ISSUER_ERROR and CURLE_SSL_PINNEDPUBKEYNOTMATCH (libcurl 7.39.0+).
* Added CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYSTATUS (libcurl 7.41.0+).
* Added CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_0, CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_1 and CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2 (libcurl 7.34.0+).
* The second argument of DEBUGFUNCTION callback is now of type bytes on Python 3. When response body contains non-ASCII data and DEBUGFUNCTION is enabled, this argument would receive non-ASCII data. Which encoding this data is in is unknown by PycURL, and e.g. in the case of HTTP requires parsing response headers. GitHub issue [#210], patch by Barry Warsaw with help from Gregory Petukhov.
* Fixed build on GCC 4.4.5 (patch by Travis Jensen).
* Added CURLOPT_GSSAPI_DELEGATION, CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_FLAG, CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_NONE and CURLGSSAPI_DELEGATION_POLICY_FLAG (libcurl 7.22.0+, patch by Dmitry Ketov).
* Wed Mar 25 2015 mciharAATTsuse.cz- Run testsuite during build
* Wed Mar 25 2015 mciharAATTsuse.cz- Update to 22.214.171.124:
* Added CURLPROXY_SOCKS4A and CURLPROXY_SOCKS5_HOSTNAME.
* setup.py now prints PycURL-specific option help when -h is used.
* LibreSSL is now supported (patch by JiCiT.)
* Fixed an oversight that broke PycURL building against libcurl 7.19.4 through 7.21.1. The bug was introduced in PycURL 7.19.5.
* Tests are now included in source distributions again, thanks to Kamil Dudka and Johan Bergstroem.
* Added CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM and CURLOPT_MAIL_RCPT (libcurl 7.20.0+) and CURLOPT_MAIL_AUTH (libcurl 7.25.0+).
* Tests removed from source and binary distributions.
* Documentation greatly improved. Quickstart guide added.
* pycurl.Curl, pycurl.CurlMulti and pycurl.CurlShare are now classes rather than factory functions. Previously, the classes were \"hidden\" (they were accessible as e.g. type(pycurl.Curl()), but could not be instantiated, nor could class methods be obtained from the classes. Please see this mailing list post for further information: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlpython-2014-06/0004.html
* When passing a file-like object to READDATA option, PycURL was mistakenly looking for write method on this object. Now read method is looked up, as would be expected.
* Python 3.4 is now officially supported.
* Windows packages now build libcurl against zlib.
* CherryPy is no longer required for the test suite, ssl module from the Python standard library is used instead.
* Fixed a reference leak of SOCKET and TIMER callbacks on CurlMulti instances, thanks to Ben Darnell.
* Fixed build against openssl on cygwin, where pycurl needs to link against libcrypto rather than libssl.
* Added CURLOPT_SSH_KNOWNHOSTS (libcurl 7.19.6+).
* Added CURLE_FTP_ACCEPT_FAILED (libcurl 7.24.0+).