Changelog for libgmp10-6.1.2-lp151.3.70.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Feb 22 2018 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Use %license (boo#1082318)
* Thu Feb 09 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Explicitly BuildRequire m4
* Wed Jan 04 2017 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Update to GMP 6.1.2 release.
* Mini-GMP: Fixed a division bug, which on a machine with 64-bit unsigned long affects approximately 1 out of 2^32 divisors.
* Mini-GMP: Fix mpz_set_str crash on inputs with a large number of leading zeros. Also stricter input validation, rejecting inputs with no digits.
* Handle more systems which require PIC code in static libraries (e.g., \"hardened\" Gentoo and Debian 9).
* Configuration for arm (-32 and -64) has been rewritten, fixing poor code selection for many CPUs.
* Mini-GMP: Updated to the latest development version, including new functions mpn_com and mpn_neg.- Add gmp-6.1.2-conftest.patch to fix configure test.
* Thu Jun 30 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Use macro for configure (as bsc#870358) is already fixed- Use xz compressed archives- Update info pages dependencies
* Thu Jun 23 2016 astiegerAATTsuse.com- gmp 6.1.1:
* Work around faulty cpuid on some recent Intel chips (this allows GMP to run on Skylake Pentiums).
* Mon Nov 02 2015 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Update to GMP 6.1.0 release.
* New C++ functions gcd and lcm for mpz_class
* New public mpn functions mpn_divexact_1, mpn_zero_p, and mpn_cnd_swap
* New public mpq_cmp_z function, to efficiently compare rationals with integers
* Support for more 32-bit arm processors
* Support for AVX-less modern x86 CPUs
* Speedups and bugfixes- Includes gmp-6.0.0-ppc64-gcd.diff, now removed- Update gmp keyring
* Tue Feb 24 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Remove old ppc related conditionals
* Tue Feb 24 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner- Refresh sources- Add gpg signature- Correct version number so that it matches actuall version
* Mon Nov 17 2014 schwabAATTsuse.de- Make gmp-noexec.diff compatible with arm- Use correct version number
* Fri Nov 07 2014 afaerberAATTsuse.de- Fix tarball directory name to unbreak build