Changelog for libvorbisenc2-1.3.3-14.13.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Jun 20 2012 ftakeAATTgeeko.jp- updated to 1.3.3
* vorbis: additional proofing against invalid/malicious streams in decode (see SVN for details).
* vorbis: fix a memory leak in vorbis_commentheader_out().
* updates, corrections and clarifications in the Vorbis I specification document
* build warning fixes
* Tue Feb 21 2012 tiwaiAATTsuse.de- VUL-0: CVE-2012-0444: libvorbis: heap-based buffer overflow (bnc#747912)
* Sun Dec 25 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- -O20 optimization level doesn\'t exist, use -O3
* Fri Nov 25 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- open files with O_CLOEXEC, in order to avoid fd leaks when calling applications fork() ..execve()... This patch does not cover the executable tools since it is not critical for them.
* Tue Nov 22 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Mon Aug 29 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Fix build with no-add-needed
* Thu May 05 2011 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- fix provides/obsoletes in baselibs
* Thu Dec 09 2010 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Split libvorbisenc2 and libvorbisfile3 from libvorbis0- Removed services.
* Wed Dec 08 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- fix the package split
* Wed Dec 08 2010 reddwarfAATTopensuse.org- updated to version 1.3.2
* vorbis: additional proofing against invalid/malicious streams in floor, residue, and bos/eos packet trimming code (see SVN for details).
* vorbis: Added programming documentation tree for the low-level calls
* vorbisfile: Correct handling of serial numbers array element  on non-seekable streams
* vorbisenc: Back out an [old] AoTuV HF weighting that was first enabled in 1.3.0; there are a few samples where I really don\'t like the effect it causes.
* vorbis: return correct timestamp for granule positions with high bit set.
* vorbisfile: the [undocumented] half-rate decode api made no attempt to keep the pcm offset tracking consistent in seeks. Fix and add a testing mode to seeking_example.c to torture test seeking in halfrate mode. Also remove requirement that halfrate mode only work with seekable files.
* vorbisfile: Fix a chaining bug in raw_seeks where seeking out of the current link would fail due to not reinitializing the decode machinery.
* vorbisfile: improve seeking strategy. Reduces the necessary number of seek callbacks in an open or seek operation by well over 2/3.- updated to version 1.3.1
* tweak + minor arithmetic fix in floor1 fit
* revert noise norm to conservative 1.2.3 behavior pending more listening testing- updated to versio 1.3.0
* Optimized surround support for 5.1 encoding at 44.1/48kHz
* Added encoder control call to disable channel coupling
* Correct an overflow bug in very low-bitrate encoding on 32 bit machines that caused inflated bitrates
* Numerous API hardening, leak and build fixes
* Correct bug in 22kHz compand setup that could cause a crash
* Correct bug in 16kHz codebooks that could cause unstable pure tones at high bitrates- run spec-cleaner- removed libvorbis-automake-fix.diff, libvorbis-doc-fixes.diff, libvorbis-r16326-CVE-2009-3379.diff and libvorbis-r16597-CVE-2009-3379.diff (upstream fixed)- follow library packaging policy- run make check