Changelog for libdvdread4-6.0.1-lp150.37.1.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Feb 18 2019 enzokielAATTkabelmail.de- Update to version 6.0.1:
* fix a regression on some DVDs, like Resident Evil
* check InternalUDFReadBlocksRaw I/O issues
* fix issues with some DVD burnt by Nero
* Sat Jan 27 2018 j.lorenzenAATTkabelmail.de- Update to version 6.0.0:
* restrict the number of symbols to be exposed to the shared-object
* remove dvdinput_error function
* improve compatibility with some DVDs (notably the eOne ones)
* fix write after free in ifoFree functions
* fix possible buffer overflow in open
* additional checks on DVDReadBytes arguments
* fix leaks- Removed libdvdread-no-internal-crypto.patch because it\'s not applied anymore.
* Thu Sep 24 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Add gpg signature- Use more explicit dependencies- Make build more verbose- Clenup spec file with spec-cleaner
* Sat Mar 28 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 5.0.3:
* Cache IFO and BUP files (only for ImageFiles) in order to reduce the number of read/seek access
* Fix compilation warnings for OS/2
* Fri Jan 30 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 5.0.2:
* Add DVDOpenStream to open a dvd from a set of callbacks
* Tue Jan 27 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 5.0.1:
* support DragonFly BSD bswap
* new md5 implementation, under LGPL
* fix partial reads
* fix warnings and code cleanup
* Wed Dec 17 2014 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 5.0.0:
* added support for Android
* fix build support for OS/2
* fix crashes in IFO parsing (Shark Week The Great Bites Collection)
* Fri Jul 18 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 4.9.9 (5.0 Release Candidate) + 3 years worth of development; please see NEWS file in package.- Drop libdvdread-strict-aliasing.patch: no longer required.- Move AUTHORS, COPYING, NEWS and README to the library package.
* Tue Jul 31 2012 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Use openssl for crypto, we have too many duplicated implementations of common digest algos- Autotools fixes.
* Sat Dec 03 2011 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- update to 4.2.0:
* fixed ARM memory alignment issue
* added a missing DVDFileStat function
* exposed the dvd_stat_t struct in header
* fixed libdvdread closing stdin if it can\'t open the file/device
* fixed a segfault in UDFFileEntry on some badly mastered DVDs
* fixed big-endian builds
* provide BUP file support for more issues
* move UDFReadBlocksRaw declaration to dvdread_internal.h
* fixed double free of parental management information
* fixed crash when PTT is too short
* fixed segfault when reading certain DVDs, for example \"Thor\"
* Sun Nov 13 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as explicit buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency from prjconf
* Wed May 18 2011 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Added baselibs.conf. Removed licenses link from spec.
* Thu Jan 27 2011 davejplaterAATTgmail.com- Added Requires: pkg-config to get the .pc file to build.