Changelog for libSDL2-2_0-0-2.0.8-2.1.x86_64.rpm
Thu Mar 8 13:00:00 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.8
* Added SDL_fmod() and SDL_log10().
* Each of the SDL math functions now has the corresponding
* Added SDL_SetYUVConversionMode() and
SDL_GetYUVConversionMode() to control the formula used when
converting to and from YUV colorspace. The options are JPEG,
BT.601, and BT.709.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_X11_NET_WM_BYPASS_COMPOSITOR to
control whether the X server should skip the compositor for
the SDL application. This defaults to \"1\".
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_DOUBLE_BUFFER to control
whether the Raspberry Pi and KMSDRM video drivers should use
double or triple buffering (the default).
Wed Jan 10 13:00:00 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Add sdl2-symvers.patch.
Sat Oct 28 14:00:00 2017 adamAATTmizerski.pl
- update to 2.0.7
* Added audio stream conversion functions.
* Added functions to query and set the SDL memory allocation
* Added locking functions for multi-threaded access to
the joystick and game controller APIs.
* Some functions are now thread-safe.
- removed patches, merged upstream
Thu Oct 19 14:00:00 2017 sreevesAATTsuse.com
- Add SDL-bnc1062784-check-overflow-xcf-props.patch. CVE-2017-2888
Mon Oct 16 14:00:00 2017 wbauerAATTtmo.at
- Disable SSE3 (and also SSE2 on ix86) to prevent crashes on older
CPUs that don\'t support these instructions
Mon Oct 2 14:00:00 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Add dbus.diff
Mon Oct 2 14:00:00 2017 guillaumeAATTopensuse.org
- Enable KMS/DRM video driver
Sat Sep 30 14:00:00 2017 spartanjAATTgmail.com
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.6
* Added Vulkan graphics support in SDL_vulkan.h.
* Added SDL_ComposeCustomBlendMode() to create custom blend
modes for 2D rendering.
* Added support for many game controllers, including the
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
* Added support for inverted axes and separate axis directions
in game controller mappings.
* Added functions to return information about joysticks and
open game controllers.
* Added SDL_GameControllerNumMappings() and
SDL_GameControllerMappingForIndex() to be able to enumerate
the built-in game controller mappings.
* Added SDL_LoadFile() and SDL_LoadFile_RW() to load a file
* Added SDL_DuplicateSurface() to make a copy of a surface.
* Added an experimental JACK audio driver.
* Implemented non-power-of-two audio resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_AUDIO_RESAMPLING_MODE to control the
quality of resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_RENDER_LOGICAL_SIZE_MODE to control
the scaling policy for SDL_RenderSetLogicalSize().
* Added the hints SDL_HINT_MOUSE_NORMAL_SPEED_SCALE and
SDL_HINT_MOUSE_RELATIVE_SPEED_SCALE to scale the mouse speed
when being read from raw mouse input.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_TOUCH_MOUSE_EVENTS to control whether
SDL will synthesize mouse events from touch events.
* Added an experimental KMS/DRM video driver for embedded
- Remove dbus-ime.diff (no longer needed)
Tue Aug 1 14:00:00 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com
- Do not BuildRequires pkgconfig(fcitx) on SLE (not shipped anymore
since SLE12 SP2).
Thu Jun 29 14:00:00 2017 schwabAATTsuse.de
- libspe2 doesn\'t exist any more
Wed Feb 15 13:00:00 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Add dbus-ime.diff and build with fcitx [boo#1025413]
Sun Oct 23 14:00:00 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com
- Backported commit 5184186d4366 and fbf9b0e3589a as
SDL2-ppc64-declaration-after-statement.patch to fix build
Thu Oct 20 14:00:00 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com
- Update to 2.0.5
* Implemented audio capture support for some platforms
* Added SDL_DequeueAudio() to retrieve audio when buffer
queuing is turned on for audio capture
* Added events for dragging and dropping text
* Added events for dragging and dropping multiple items
* By default the click raising a window will not be
delivered to the SDL application. You can set the hint
SDL_HINT_MOUSE_FOCUS_CLICKTHROUGH to \"1\" to allow that click
through to the window.
* Saving a surface with an alpha channel as a BMP will use a
newer BMP format that supports alpha information. You can
set the hint SDL_HINT_BMP_SAVE_LEGACY_FORMAT to \"1\" to use
the old format.
* Added SDL_GetHintBoolean() to get the boolean value of a
* Added SDL_RenderSetIntegerScale() to set whether to
smoothly scale or use integral multiples of the viewport
size when scaling the rendering output
* Added SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat() and
SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormatFrom() to create an SDL
surface with a specific pixel format
* Added SDL_GetDisplayUsableBounds() which returns the area
usable for windows. For example, on Mac OS X, this subtracts
the area occupied by the menu bar and dock.
* Added SDL_GetWindowBordersSize() which returns the size of
the window\'s borders around the client area
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_HIT_TEST when a
window had a hit test that wasn\'t SDL_HITTEST_NORMAL (e.g.
in the title bar or window frame)
* Added SDL_SetWindowResizable() to change whether a window
* Added SDL_SetWindowOpacity() and SDL_GetWindowOpacity() to
affect the window transparency
* Added SDL_SetWindowModalFor() to set a window as modal for
* Added support for AUDIO_U16LSB and AUDIO_U16MSB to
* Fixed flipped images when reading back from target
textures when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed texture color modulation with SDL_BLENDMODE_NONE
when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed bug where the alpha value of colorkeys was ignored
when blitting in some cases
* Added support for the Fcitx IME
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_TAKE_FOCUS when a
window manager asks the SDL window whether it wants to take
* Refresh rates are now rounded instead of truncated, e.g.
59.94 Hz is rounded up to 60 Hz instead of 59.
* Added initial support for touchscreens on Raspberry Pi
Thu Mar 17 13:00:00 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com
- Make building more verbose
Thu Mar 10 13:00:00 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Enable udev support
Sun Jan 10 13:00:00 2016 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org
- update to version 2.0.4
* Added support for web applications using Emscripten, see
docs/README-emscripten.md for more information
* Added support for web applications using Native Client (NaCl), see
docs/README-nacl.md for more information
* Added an API to queue audio instead of using the audio callback:
SDL_QueueAudio(), SDL_GetQueuedAudioSize(), SDL_ClearQueuedAudio()
* Added events for audio device hot plug support:
* Added SDL_PointInRect()
* Added SDL_HasAVX2() to detect CPUs with AVX2 support
* Added SDL_SetWindowHitTest() to let apps treat parts of their SDL window
like traditional window decorations (drag areas, resize areas)
* Added SDL_GetGrabbedWindow() to get the window that currently has input
grab, if any
* Added SDL_RenderIsClipEnabled() to tell whether clipping is currently
enabled in a renderer
* Added SDL_CaptureMouse() to capture the mouse to get events while the
mouse is not in your window
* Added SDL_WarpMouseGlobal() to warp the mouse cursor in global screen
* Added SDL_GetGlobalMouseState() to get the current mouse state outside of
an SDL window
* Added a direction field to mouse wheel events to tell
whether they are flipped (natural) or not
* Added GL_CONTEXT_RELEASE_BEHAVIOR GL attribute (maps to
* Added EGL_KHR_create_context support to allow OpenGL ES version selection
on some platforms
* Added NV12 and NV21 YUV texture support for OpenGL and
OpenGL ES 2.0 renderers
* Added a Vivante video driver that is used on various SoC platforms
* Added an event SDL_RENDER_DEVICE_RESET that is sent from the D3D
renderers when the D3D device is lost, and from Android\'s event loop when
the GLES context had to be recreated
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_NO_SIGNAL_HANDLERS to disable SDL\'s built in signal
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE to set the stack size of
* Added SDL_sqrtf(), SDL_tan(), and SDL_tanf() to the stdlib routines
* Improved support for WAV and BMP files with unusual chunks in them
* Renamed SDL_assert_data to SDL_AssertData and SDL_assert_state to
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_WINDOW_FRAME_USABLE_WHILE_CURSOR_HIDDEN to prevent
window interaction while cursor is hidden
* Added SDL_GetDisplayDPI() to get the DPI information for a display
SDL_JoystickCurrentPowerLevel() to get the battery level of a joystick
* Added SDL_JoystickFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get the
* that an event is referring to.
* Added SDL_GameControllerFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get
* that an event is referring to.
Mon Jan 12 13:00:00 2015 schwabAATTsuse.de
- libspe2 only exists for ppc and ppc64
Fri Dec 19 13:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Drop old arts/esound soundserver support.
Thu Dec 18 13:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Remove SDL2 obsoletes (we never had packages of that name).
Copy current Provides to baselibs.conf.
Mon Jul 21 14:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 2.0.3
* This is a minor bugfix release to take care of creating an OpenGL
context on Mac OS X.
Mon May 26 14:00:00 2014 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org
- Added missing build dependencies
- Removed unrecognized options: --disable-video-svga, --disable-video-ps3
Mon May 26 14:00:00 2014 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org
- Use pkgconfig everywhere
- Fix the build on SLE using prjconf
Thu Mar 13 13:00:00 2014 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org
- Update to 2.0.2
* Added SDL_GL_ResetAttributes() to reset OpenGL attributes to default values
* Added an API to load a database of game controller mappings from a file:
* Added game controller mappings for the PS4 and OUYA controllers
* Added SDL_GetDefaultAssertionHandler() and SDL_GetAssertionHandler()
* Added SDL_DetachThread()
* Added SDL_HasAVX() to determine if the CPU has AVX features
* Added SDL_vsscanf(), SDL_acos(), and SDL_asin() to the stdlib routines
* EGL can now create/manage OpenGL and OpenGL ES 1.x/2.x contexts, and share
them using SDL_GL_SHARE_WITH_CURRENT_CONTEXT
* Added a field \"clicks\" to the mouse button event which records whether the event is a single click, double click, etc.
* The screensaver is now disabled by default, and there is a hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_ALLOW_SCREENSAVER that can change that behavior.
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_MOUSE_RELATIVE_MODE_WARP to specify whether mouse relative mode should be emulated using mouse warping.
* testgl2 does not need to link with libGL anymore
* Added testgles2 test program to demonstrate working with OpenGL ES 2.0
* Added controllermap test program to visually map a game controller
* Fixed fullscreen and focused behavior when receiving NotifyGrab events
* Added experimental Wayland and Mir support, disabled by default
- Added SDL2-devel provides
Thu Nov 7 13:00:00 2013 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 2.0.1:
* Added an API to get common filesystem paths in SDL_filesystem.h:
* Added an API to do optimized YV12 and IYUV texture updates:
* Added an API to get the amount of RAM on the system:
* Added a macro to perform timestamp comparisons with SDL_GetTicks():
* Dramatically improved OpenGL ES 2.0 rendering performance
* Added OpenGL attribute SDL_GL_FRAMEBUFFER_SRGB_CAPABLE
* Fixed float audio support with the PulseAudio driver
* Fixed missing line endpoints in the OpenGL renderer on some drivers
* X11 symbols are no longer defined to avoid collisions when linking statically
Mon Oct 28 13:00:00 2013 prusnakAATTopensuse.org
- add SDL2 provides
Tue Aug 13 14:00:00 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Some metadata spruce-up: add current URLs, softer wildcarding
in the files list, more robust make install call
- Reduce build dependencies
- Optional signature verification in local builds
Tue Aug 13 14:00:00 2013 prusnakAATTopensuse.org
- created package (version 2.0.0) - based on SDL package