Changelog for python2-M2Crypto-0.29.0-2.1.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Feb 23 2018 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 0.29.0 (Fixes of some small bugs)
* Tue Feb 20 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Require python-xml that is used by some parts of M2crypto
* Fri Feb 09 2018 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 0.28.2:
* Fix ppc builds
* Fri Feb 09 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Enable tests, fix docu install phase
* Thu Feb 08 2018 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Removed obsolete patches fix-build-python3.diff and fix-openssl-include-path.diff- Update to 0.28.1
* compability with Python 3
* building on Mac OS X should be now more reliable and automagic
* Fix licence in metadata: it is MIT, not BSD
* Fix and add tests for SWIG/_aes.i module
* Bundle-in unittest2 for Python 2.6
* Remove all PGP modules
* Wed Nov 08 2017 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- use generic way to require python-typing now that python3 provides it
* Wed Oct 25 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- License set to MIT
* Fri Oct 20 2017 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Remove unnecessary fdupes call
* Wed Oct 18 2017 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Update to 0.27.0
* Fix licence: it is MIT, not BSD
* At least minimal support of SNI in httpslib.
* Small bugfixes and cleanups.
* More effort to make build system more robust.
* Restore m2.rsa_set_e() and m2.rsa_set_n().
* Make sure that every exceptional return throws and exception and viceversa.- Add patch fix-build-python3.diff to let it build with python3- Add patch fix-openssl-include-path.diff to fix openssl include path (the code already includes the openssl/ part)- Create a new package python-M2Crypto-doc for documentation since rpmlint was complaining around 75% of the package was documentation.
* Tue Sep 26 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 0.26.4 with fix for OpenSSL 1.1.0 and LibreSSL
* Fri Sep 22 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 0.26.3 with fix for a syntax error
* Thu Sep 21 2017 michaelAATTstroeder.com- Update to 0.26.2
* compatibility with OpenSSL 1.1.0
* Mon Jun 19 2017 sebix+novell.comAATTsebix.at- only require python3-typing if necessary
* Sat May 06 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- It doesn\'t look like python3-m2crypto ever existed, so don\'t provide it.
* Thu Apr 27 2017 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Add python-typing as a dependency
* Wed Apr 26 2017 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Provide python-m2crypto in the python2 package
* Tue Apr 18 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 0.26.0
* No changelog provided- Implement single-spec version.
* Mon Sep 12 2016 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- use pypi.io as Source URL
* Fri Jul 22 2016 michaelAATTstroeder.com- update to 0.25.1- set new dependency on package python-typing
* Fri Jun 03 2016 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- update to 0.24.0 (bsc#1001377)
* No changelog provided- README is no longer included- Removed obsolete python-M2Crypto-SWIG-3.0.5.patch
* Mon Dec 07 2015 opensuseAATTdstoecker.de- fix SSLv2 link error for 13.2 and Leap 42.1 (M2Crypto-0.22.5-SSLv2_link_error.patch) (bsc#969731)
* Sat Dec 05 2015 opensuseAATTdstoecker.de- update to 0.22.5, fix URL- drop python-M2Crypto-SWIG-3.0.5.patch (functionality included upstream)
* Thu Nov 26 2015 hpjAATTurpla.net- SLE12 requires swig3 for a successful build, too
* Tue Nov 17 2015 hpjAATTurpla.net- fix build for openSUSE Leap 42.1 (requires swig3)
* Tue Feb 24 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add python-M2Crypto-SWIG-3.0.5.patch: Fix generation of M2Crypto module when using SWIG 3.0.5.- Manually install _m2crypto shadow file: setup.py misses it. (boo#917759, boo#917815).
* Thu Apr 17 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Update to 0.22.3
* No changelog provided- Demos are no longer included
* Thu Oct 24 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Fri Sep 13 2013 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- fixed %fdupes creating dangling symlinks (bnc#835687)
* Fri Apr 05 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Mon Jan 14 2013 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Add requirement on python-pyOpenSSL, thinner than M2Crypto
* Wed Oct 31 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Narrow the scops of fdupes (see bnc#784670)
* Tue Jan 24 2012 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- fix Obsoletes
* Tue Dec 13 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- fix license to be in spdx.org format
* Thu Sep 22 2011 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Use SPDX style license- Require python-distribute instead of python-setuptools- Don\'t package testsuite
* Tue May 31 2011 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Renamed to python-M2Crypto to match PyPI upstream name
* Added Provides/Obsoletes for python-m2crypto- Fixed wrong-EOL, executable bit for docs rpmlint warnings
* Mon Apr 18 2011 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Update to 0.21.1 - Support OpenSSL 1.0. Thanks to Miloslav Trmac for figuring out how to fix test_smime.py - Rename m2.engine_init to engine_init_error so that ENGINE_init and ENGINE_finish can be exposed, thanks to Erlo - 0.20 started releasing Python locks even around some operations that interacted with the Python runtime, potentially causing crashes and other weirdness, fix by Miloslav Trmac - Make httpslib.ProxyHTTPSConnection work with Python 2.3- Removed patches that are now upstream- Removed authors from spec
* Tue Apr 20 2010 lnusselAATTsuse.de- add some upstream patches to fix openssl 1.0 build
* Tue Mar 30 2010 matejcikAATTsuse.cz- update to 0.20.2
* PGP subpackage is deprecated
* m2urllib now closes sockets properly
* port is now integer in ProxyHTTPSConnection
* many bugfixes
* test coverage up to 80%- enabled test suite in %check phase (requires python-setuptools and openssl binary to run)