Changelog for python2-netifaces-0.10.7-lp150.29.4.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Sep 10 2018 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to 0.10.7:
* move to github
* Fri Jul 07 2017 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.10.6:
* All addresses are now unicode strings on all platforms, regardless of Python version.
* Fri Mar 31 2017 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Use pypi.io as source url.
* Sat Mar 18 2017 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.10.5:
* Fix setup.py in case there\'s no print
* Fix a potential one-byte stack overwrite
* Fix possible null pointer deference
* Respect interface priorities when determining default gateway
* Use CIDR notation for IPv6 netmasks
* Ignore broadcast addresses in the 169.254.0.0/16 range- Convert package to python singlespec.
* Sat May 24 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Version bump to 0.10.4:
* Various small fixes- Fix source download url- Fix homepage
* Mon May 12 2014 hpjAATTurpla.net- Update to version 0.10.3: - Version 0.10.3 + When using Netlink (i.e. Linux), check for the constant NLM_F_DUMP_INTR, since it only appeared in kernel version 3.1 - Version 0.10.2 + Added a workaround for broken netlink headers on certain Linux distributions (the problem being that the netlink headers fail to include , which causes a build failure). - Version 0.10.1 + Fixed a problem with the gateways() function that caused it a crash on PyPy. + The CI system is now set up to build for PyPy as well, so problems will be found sooner. - Version 0.10.0 + Python 3 compatibility. + Improved Windows source code compatibility. + Added gateway detection via gateways() function. + New version number format (skipped 0.9.0 due to its use by the netifaces-merged fork).
* Thu Oct 24 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Mon Jun 25 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Update to version 0.8: + Fixed bit-rot in the ioctl() code path. + Fixed a problem with setup.py that might manifest itself if the config.cache file was manually edited. + Fixed the ioctl() code path to cope with systems that have sa_len and return longer than normal struct ifreq results from SIOCG[L]IFCONF;
* Fri Jun 15 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Update to version 0.6: + Added a workaround for a FreeBSD kernel bug (kern/152036). + Added address_families dictionary to allow code to look up the symbolic name corresponding to a given numeric address family code.
* Mon Jun 11 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Spec header cleanup
* Tue Nov 29 2011 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Minor cleanup
* Thu Jan 27 2011 rschweikertAATTnovell.com- Initial build to meet swift dependency requirement