Changelog for perl-URI-db-0.19-9.1.noarch.rpm
* Fri Jul 20 2018 cooloAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.19 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-URI-db/Changes 0.19 2018-07-19T15:15:04Z - Added URI::snowflake.
* Sat Nov 04 2017 cooloAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.18 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-URI-db/Changes 0.18 2017-11-03T15:01:43Z - Added URI::redshift to support db:redshift: URIs, thanks to a pull request from Steve Caldwell (PR #12). - Added URI::exasol, thanks to Johan Wärlander.
* Sun Feb 07 2016 cooloAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.17 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-URI-db/Changes 0.17 2016-02-03T18:35:33Z - Added URI::_ado, which subclasses URI::_odbc to provide a `dbi_dsn()` that returns a DSN using DBD::ADO. NOTE: This class is experimental, since I was unable to figure out the best default values for the connection string -- there are so many options! Feedback and recommendations wanted (Issue #11). - The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now supports a single argument to specify the DBI driver for which to return a DSN. Pass in \"sybase\" or \"ado\" (experimental) to get a DSN for either of those drivers, instead. Based on work by Dan Muey.
* Tue Sep 22 2015 cooloAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.16 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-URI-db/Changes 0.16 2015-09-22T00:17:07Z - Added new abstract class, URI::_odbc, for URIs that use ODBC in `dbi_dsn`. - The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now returns an ODBC DSN instead of DBD::Sybase, since the latter would require Sybase to build. - URI::sqlserver now inherits from URI::mssql rather than the other way around. - Fixed a bug where a URI with three slashes but no authority part after the first two would incorrectly think the databse name should be an absolute path. That is, in \"db:sqlite:///foo.db\", the `dbname` value is \"foo.db\", not \"/foo.db\". Thanks to Dan Book for the report (issue #8).
* Tue Apr 14 2015 cooloAATTsuse.com- initial package $version
* created by $NAME $VERSION