Changelog for libjpeg8-32bit-8.0.2-83.1.x86_64.rpm
Thu Feb 20 13:00:00 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com
- Provide right name for turbo library 32bit generating.
Fri Feb 7 13:00:00 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com
- Require libturbojpeg in the devel package.
Otherwise we just have dangling symlink there.
Tue Sep 10 14:00:00 2013 pgajdosAATTsuse.com
- update do 1.3.0:
* Fixed a Huffman encoder bug that prevented I/O suspension from
* Added support for additional scaling factors (3/8, 5/8, 3/4,
7/8, 9/8, 5/4, 11/8, 3/2, 13/8, 7/4, 15/8, and 2) when
decompressing. Note that the IDCT will not be SIMD-accelerated
when using any of these new scaling factors.
* The tjDecompressToYUV() function now supports the TJFLAG_FASTDCT
* cjpeg can now be used to generate JPEG files with the RGB
colorspace (feature ported from jpeg-8d.)
* etc. see ChangeLog.txt
Mon May 27 14:00:00 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- Build with full RELRO as this library is exposed to
possible malicious images.
Fri May 17 14:00:00 2013 pgajdosAATTsuse.com
- libjpeg62-turbo package created [bnc#807183]
Mon Aug 13 14:00:00 2012 dmuellerAATTsuse.com
- selfconflicts are not possible, remove it
Mon Jul 23 14:00:00 2012 pgajdosAATTsuse.com
- Update to version 1.2.1:
* fixed heap overflow [bnc#771791]
Thu Mar 22 13:00:00 2012 idonmezAATTsuse.com
- Update to version 1.2.0
* Fixed out-of-bounds read in SSE2 SIMD code
* Added a compile-time macro (LIBJPEG_TURBO_VERSION) that can
be used to check the version of libjpeg-turbo against which
an application was compiled.
* Added new RGBA/BGRA/ABGR/ARGB colorspace extension constants
* libjpeg-turbo will now correctly decompress erroneous
CMYK/YCCK JPEGs whose K component is assigned a component ID
of 1 instead of 4.
* Added SIMD routines for RGB-to-grayscale color conversion
* Improved the performance of the C color conversion routines
* Added a function to the TurboJPEG API that performs lossless
* Added support for 4:4:0 (transposed 4:2:2) subsampling
Sat Nov 19 13:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
Sat Nov 12 13:00:00 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org
- Open all file descriptors with O_CLOEXEC, extended description
in the patch file.
Thu May 19 14:00:00 2011 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- updated to 1.1.1:
* Fixed a 1-pixel error in row 0, column 21 of the luminance
plane generated by tjEncodeYUV().
* libjpeg-turbo\'s accelerated Huffman decoder previously
ignored unexpected markers found in the middle of the
JPEG data stream during decompression. It will now
hand off decoding of a particular block to the unaccelerated
Huffman decoder if an unexpected marker is found, so that
the unaccelerated Huffman decoder can generate an appropriate
* Fixed a bug in jpeg_read_coefficients() whereby it would
not initialize cinfo->image_width and cinfo->image_height
if libjpeg v7 or v8 emulation was enabled. This specifically
caused the jpegoptim program to fail if it was linked against
a version of libjpeg-turbo that was built with libjpeg v7 or
* Eliminated excessive I/O overhead that occurred when reading
BMP files in cjpeg.
Thu Mar 3 13:00:00 2011 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- updated to 1.1.0:
* Added further protections against invalid Huffman codes.
* Added an extended version of tjDecompressHeader().
* Added arithmetic encoding and decoding support.
* TurboJPEG/OSS can now compress from/decompress to
* Added emulation of the libjpeg v7 and v8 APIs and ABIs.
* Added two new TurboJPEG API functions, tjEncodeYUV() and
* The TurboJPEG dynamic library now uses versioned symbols.
* Fixed visual artifacts in grayscale JPEG compression
caused by a typo in the RGB-to-chrominance lookup tables.
- see ChangeLog.txt for details.
- removed upstreamed jpegtran.patch and rh639672.patch
Tue Dec 14 13:00:00 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz
- spec file cleanup
Fri Dec 10 13:00:00 2010 pgajdosAATTnovell.com
- this jpeg version will be the default to the prejudice of jpeg8
from now on
Sun Nov 7 13:00:00 2010 prusnakAATTopensuse.org
- created package based on Fedora one (v 1.0.1)