Changelog for colordiff-1.0.9-1.1.noarch.rpm
Mon Feb 13 13:00:00 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com
- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
Sat Sep 17 14:00:00 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
Wed Aug 26 14:00:00 2009 mlsAATTsuse.de
- make patch0 usage consistent
Mon Jun 8 14:00:00 2009 msebenAATTsuse.cz
- updated to 1.0.9 version
- Fix for Debian bug 513313 incorporated.
- set /etc/colordiffrc as config file in spec
Wed Mar 18 13:00:00 2009 msebenAATTsuse.cz
- updated to 1.0.8a version
- Changes between version 1.0.6a and 1.0.7a
- Support introduced for \'wdiff\' colourising (thanks to Tom Regner)
- Correctly handles undefined HOME (patches from various people).
- Support for p4 diffs added by Alexis Layton, plus bug fix for
blank first lines
- Changes between version 1.0.7a and 1.0.8a
- Support for numeric colours added, for 256-colour terminals
(thanks to GautamIyer).
- Diff-types can now be specified explicitly, for use when
diff-type detection doesn\'t work or isn\'t possible.
- Return diff\'s exit code, patch from Tim Connors. Allow
extraneous diff text to be coloured separately.
Sun Jun 24 14:00:00 2007 bwalleAATTsuse.de
- initial SUSE package