Changelog for libprotobuf9-2.6.1-lp150.3.1.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Dec 07 2015 lnusselAATTsuse.de- disable google-apputils usage. They are only used for the testsuite which wasn\'t called anyways. The next upstream version will not use apputils anymore anyways. Fixes build on SLE12. https://github.com/google/protobuf/commit/9f42f5f4a423b923f7b07ae8c5e8db4943df49c6 bnc#957472
* Thu Nov 12 2015 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Python bindings require a recent python-google-apputils, so build them where it\'s available (that\'s anything recent except SLE12)
* Thu Nov 12 2015 alarrosaAATTsuse.com- Fix check so python bindings are not built in SLE12
* Fri Nov 06 2015 edogawaAATTaon.at- tweak spec to build python bindings for Leap 42.1
* Wed Jul 29 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fix baselibs.conf: last time the sonames were bumped, baselibs.conf has not been updated accordingly.
* Sat Feb 28 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Add protobuf-return-no-nonvoid.patch- Do not install examples- Remove 0001-Add-generic-GCC-support-for-atomic-operations.patch
* Fri Feb 27 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Use current url\'s- Update dependencies
* python bindings now require recent python-google-apputils which are available only in recet (13.1 and higher releases of openSUSE)- Update to 2.6.1
* Added atomicops support for Solaris.
* Released memory allocated by InitializeDefaultRepeatedFields() and GetEmptyString(). Some memory sanitizers reported them as memory leaks.
* Updated DynamicMessage.setField() to handle repeated enum values correctly.
* Fixed a bug that caused NullPointerException to be thrown when converting manually constructed FileDescriptorProto to FileDescriptor.- Changes for 2.6.0
* Added oneofs(unions) feature. Fields in the same oneof will share memory and at most one field can be set at the same time.
* Files, services, enums, messages, methods and enum values can be marked as deprecated now.
* Added Support for list values, including lists of mesaages, when parsing text-formatted protos in C++ and Java.
* Enhanced customization on TestFormat printing.
* Added SwapFields() in reflection API to swap a subset of fields.
* Added SetAllocatedMessage() in reflection API.
* Repeated primitive extensions are now packable. The [packed=true] option only affects serializers. Therefore, it is possible to switch a repeated extension field to packed format without breaking backwards-compatibility.
* Various speed optimizations.
* writeTo() method in ByteString can now write a substring to an output stream. Added endWith() method for ByteString.
* ByteString and ByteBuffer are now supported in CodedInputStream and CodedOutputStream.
* java_generate_equals_and_hash can now be used with the LITE_RUNTIME.
* A new C++-backed extension module (aka \"cpp api v2\") that replaces the old (\"cpp api v1\") one. Much faster than the pure Python code. This one resolves many bugs and is recommended for general use over the pure Python when possible.
* Tue Nov 05 2013 sleep_walkerAATTsuse.cz- fix java flags to build package for SLE_11_SP3
* Fri Jun 07 2013 dvaleevAATTsuse.com- package google/protobuf/stubs/atomicops_internals_generic_gcc.h mosh reqires it
* Mon May 27 2013 dvaleevAATTsuse.com- Build on architectures where no specialized code has been written 0001-Add-generic-GCC-support-for-atomic-operations.patch
* Fri Apr 12 2013 ftakeAATTgeeko.jp- Upstream update to 2.5.0
* New construct \"import public\"
* New enum option \"allow_alias\"
* C++: New generated method set_allocated_foo(Type
* C++: Added SetAllocatedExtension() and ReleaseExtension() to extensions API
* Java: Added getters/setters to access the underlying ByteString of a string field
* Java: New operations for substring(), prepend(), and append()
* Java: New method findInitializationErrors()
* Python: Support for dynamic message creation
* Python: Fixed custom options were not correctly populated
* Python: Added EnumTypeWrapper
* Python: Added ParseMessage(descriptor, bytes)
* Various bug fixes and optimazations- Drop gtest-1.5, which is now included by the archive from the upstream
* Sat May 19 2012 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- BuildRequire zlib-devel otherwise gzip_stream is not built thus breaking newer releases of mosh.
* Fri Mar 16 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add gtest-1.5.0.tar.bz2: This is the release tarball of gtest 1.5 which is being used by make check. The included 1.4.0 does not work with gcc 4.7, thus replacing the gtest folder with this snapshot.- Wrapped the gtest extraction with a version check... on next version the package will fail in order to remember to take this out again (next release of protobuf bundles gtest 1.5.0)- Add libtool BuildRequires and call to autoreconf, as gtest 1.5.0 needs to be bootstrapped.
* Wed Dec 21 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove %release from requires
* Wed Oct 12 2011 tonyAATTdaylessday.org- Update to Protobuf 2.4.1: C++
* Fixed the frendship problem for old compilers to make the library now gcc 3 compatible again.
* Fixed vcprojects/extract_includes.bat to extract compiler/plugin.h. Java
* Removed usages of JDK 1.6 only features to make the library now JDK 1.5 compatible again.
* Fixed a bug about negative enum values.
* serialVersionUID is now defined in generated messages for java serializing.
* Fixed protoc to use java.lang.Object, which makes \"Object\" now a valid message name again. Python
* Experimental C++ implementation now requires C++ protobuf library installed. See the README.txt in the python directory for details.
* Mon Apr 18 2011 roAATTsuse.de- update baselibs.conf
* Wed Dec 15 2010 lnusselAATTsuse.de- provide libprotobuf-devel for compatibility
* Mon Apr 26 2010 lnusselAATTsuse.de- merge features with version from devel:tools:building
* build java and python versions
* disable static libraries
* Sat Apr 24 2010 lnusselAATTsuse.de- new version 2.3.0
* Sat Apr 24 2010 lnusselAATTsuse.de- separate soname define
* Mon Dec 07 2009 lnusselAATTsuse.de- new version 2.2.0a
* Tue Mar 31 2009 lnusselAATTsuse.de- move protoc to devel package- split according to library policy- install vim syntax file