Changelog for python3-Levenshtein-0.12.0-4.5.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Aug 02 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Install license file- Remove duplicates
* Fri Jun 30 2017 jmatejekAATTsuse.com- convert to singlespec- drop
*.h from installed package
* Sun Dec 21 2014 termimAATTgmail.com- updated to version 0.12
* Fixed a bug in StringMatcher.StringMatcher.get_matching_blocks / extract_editops for Python 3; now allow only `str` editops on both Python 2 and Python 3, for simpler and working code.
* Added documentation in the source distribution and in GIT
* Fixed the package layout: renamed the .so/.dll to _levenshtein, and made it reside inside a package, along with the StringMatcher class.
* Fixed spelling errors.- updated to version 0.11.2
* Fixed a bug in setup.py: installation would fail on Python 3 if the locale did not specify UTF-8 charset (Felix Yan).
* Added COPYING, StringMatcher.py, gendoc.sh and NEWS in MANIFEST.in, as they were missing from source distributions.
* Thu Jan 30 2014 elcheviveAATTopensuse.org- updated to version 0.11.1
* Added Python 3 support
* Thu Oct 24 2013 speilickeAATTsuse.com- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Tue Jan 31 2012 saschpeAATTsuse.de- Simplified macro usage- Don\'t package PKG-INFO or MANIFEST, this is setuptools bloat- Removed outdated %clean section
* Tue Jan 31 2012 elcheviveAATTopensuse.org- change from python-setuptools to python-distribute
* Thu Jan 26 2012 elcheviveAATTopensuse.org- spec cleaning, remove --record-from-files
* Fri Nov 26 2010 cfarrellAATTnovell.com- initial build. this package is needed to build and use the python wurfl package