Changelog for python2-PyNaCl-1.3.0-2.5.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Dec 12 2018 Antonio Larrosa - Update to 1.3.0
* Added support for Python 3.7.
* Run and test all code examples in PyNaCl docs through sphinx\'s doctest builder.
* Add low-level bindings for chacha20-poly1305 AEAD constructions.
* Add low-level bindings for the chacha20-poly1305 secretstream constructions.
* Add low-level bindings for ed25519ph pre-hashed signing construction.
* Add low-level bindings for constant-time increment and addition on fixed-precision big integers represented as little-endian byte sequences.
* Add low-level bindings for the ISO/IEC 7816-4 compatible padding API.
* Add low-level bindings for libsodium\'s crypto_kx... key exchange construction.
* Set hypothesis deadline to None in tests/test_pwhash.py to avoid incorrect test failures on slower processor architectures.
* Fri Dec 22 2017 mimi.vxAATTgmail.com- update to 1.2.1- use system libsodium
* Sun Jun 11 2017 mimi.vxAATTgmail.com- initial import