Changelog for liblensfun0-0.2.7-3.3.104.i586.rpm
* Fri Mar 22 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Fix build for PPC64
* Mon Mar 04 2013 salsergeyAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.2.7:
* Some bugs leading to imprecise results when processing extreme values were fixed.
* Several new lenses and camera profiles.- Revised installed documentation.- lens_database_update.diff removed because no new lenses were added to the database after 0.2.7 release. The mention of this patch in spec file remains.- lens_database_pending_update.diff removed because these chages were commited upstream.
* Wed Aug 22 2012 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Update lens data for Nikon.- Add lens_database_pending_update.diff: pending lens data update for Canon and Samsung.
* Wed Jun 27 2012 adrianAATTsuse.de- update to version 0.2.6 - minor database updates - better integration into hugin for loading and storing lens parameters via the lensfun library - several bug fixes and stability improvements - pkgconfig got dropped- used optimization depends not on build host anymore. (This avoids crashes on ix86)
* Wed Apr 25 2012 adrianAATTsuse.de- update lens data for Sony, Olympus and Pentax
* Thu Apr 19 2012 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- fix build for older distros
* Tue Dec 20 2011 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- fix build on arm
* Mon Nov 14 2011 adrianAATTsuse.de- update lens database
* Fri Oct 07 2011 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Added provides for obsoletes (fix for RPMLINT warning)- Cleaned up spec file formatting
* Wed Aug 24 2011 adrianAATTsuse.de- add Obsolete for package rename- update lensfun database to current state