Changelog for libmspack0-0.9.1-113.1.x86_64.rpm
Wed Nov 7 13:00:00 2018 sbrabecAATTsuse.com
- Update to version 0.9.1:
* Fix bug in decompressing data to get to the correct folder
offset when the folder is LZX compressed (0.8 regression).
* Build system cleanup
* Testsuite available
* Does not install testing tools and examples by default.
- Rename mspack-tools to mspack-examples to follow upstream change.
Tue Oct 23 14:00:00 2018 sbrabecAATTsuse.com
- Update to version 0.8:
* New parameter MSCABD_PARAM_SALVAGE which permits salvaging
badly damaged files rather than rejecting them outright.
* Fix the above 38912-byte Quantum CAB block bug.
* Reject blank CHM filenames that are blank because they have
embedded null bytes.
* chmextract: Protect from absolute/relative pathnames in CHM
Mon Jul 30 14:00:00 2018 sbrabecAATTsuse.com
- Update to version 0.7 (bsc#1103032):
* Fix 1 or 2 byte overwrite by bad KWAJ file header extensions
* Fix 1 byte overread by character U+0100 in a CHM filename
* Reject blank CHM filenames (CVE-2018-14680).
* Fix off-by-1 in CHM PMGI/PMGL chunk number validity checks,
which could cause a crash (CVE-2018-14679).
Fri Jan 19 13:00:00 2018 adam.majerAATTsuse.de
- Correct mspack-tools group to Productivity/File utilities
Tue Jan 16 13:00:00 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Correct SRPM group.
Tue Jan 16 13:00:00 2018 mardnhAATTgmx.de
- Fix typo
Mon Jan 15 13:00:00 2018 mardnhAATTgmx.de
- Update to version 0.6
* read_spaninfo(): a CHM file can have no ResetTable and have a
negative length in SpanInfo, which then feeds a negative output
length to lzxd_init(), which then sets frame_size to a value of
your choosing, the lower 32 bits of output length, larger than
LZX_FRAME_SIZE. If the first LZX block is uncompressed, this
writes data beyond the end of the window.
This issue was raised by ClamAV as CVE-2017-6419.
* lzxd_init(), lzxd_set_output_length(), mszipd_init(): due to the
issue mentioned above, these functions now reject negative lengths
* cabd_read_string(): add missing error check on result of read().
If an mspack_system implementation returns an error, it\'s
interpreted as a huge positive integer, which leads to reading
past the end of the stack-based buffer.
This issue was raised by ClamAV as CVE-2017-11423
- Add subpackage for helper tools
- Run spec-cleaner
Fri Feb 27 13:00:00 2015 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Remove problematic libmspack-qtmd_decompress-loop.patch
Version 0.5 has a correct fix dated 2015-01-05.
Wed Feb 11 13:00:00 2015 p.drouandAATTgmail.com
- Update to version 0.5
* Please read the changelog; too many things to list
Tue Jan 20 13:00:00 2015 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Fix possible infinite loop caused DoS (bnc912214, CVE-2014-9556,
Fri Apr 4 14:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Add baselibs.conf: wxWidgets-32bit depends on libmspack0-32bit
Mon Jun 24 14:00:00 2013 wernerAATTsuse.de
- Avoid Source URL for http://www.cabextract.org.uk/ as this does
Sat Jun 22 14:00:00 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 0.4alpha:
+ This release adds support for the Microsoft Exchange Offline
Address Book (OAB) format, both compressed and incremental
Wed Jul 18 14:00:00 2012 ajAATTsuse.de
- Remove autoreconf call and libtool buildrequires, they are not
Wed Jul 18 14:00:00 2012 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Update to version 0.3alpha:
* code cleanup and build system update
* handle corrupted cabinet files better
* handle special cases of cabinet files
- License update: LGPL-2.1 only.
Mon Feb 27 13:00:00 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com
- license update: LGPL-2.1+
No indication of GPL-2.0+ code in the package
Mon Feb 13 13:00:00 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com
- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
Sun Nov 20 13:00:00 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel building
Sat Nov 19 13:00:00 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
Wed Dec 22 13:00:00 2010 andreas.hankeAATTgmx-topmail.de
- update to version 0.2alpha (#660942):
* matches cabextract-1.3, fixing CVE-2010-2800 and CVE-2010-2801
* adds pkg-config support
* obsoletes half of libmspack-warnings.patch
- remove self-obsoletion
- drop -D_POSIX_SOURCE as it breaks the build with this version
- drop empty NEWS file