Changelog for libwinpr2-2.0.0~rc4-109.2.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Nov 20 2018 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- upgrade to version 2.0.0-rc4 (FATE#326739)
* Fix the following issues: - CVE-2018-8784, boo#1116708 - CVE-2018-8785, boo#1117967 - CVE-2018-8786, boo#1117966 - CVE-2018-8787, boo#1117964 - CVE-2018-8788, boo#1117963 - CVE-2018-8789, boo#1117965 - CVE-2018-1000852, boo#1120507
* Security and stability improvements, including boo#1103557 and boo#1112028
* Refactored ntlm_av_pairs API
* gateway: multiple fixes and improvements
* client/X11: support for rail (remote app) icons was added
* the licensing code was re-worked: Per-device licenses are now saved on the client and used on re-connect: WARNING: this is a change in FreeRDP behavior regarding licensing WARNING: this is a change in FreeRDP behavior regarding licensing. If the old behavior is required, or no licenses should be saved use the new command line option +old-license (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4979)
* improve order handling - only orders that were enabled during capability exchange are accepted. WARNING and NOTE: some servers do improperly send orders that weren\'t negotiated, for such cases the new command line option /relax-order-checks was added to disable the strict order checking. If connecting to xrdp the options /relax-order-checks
* +glyph-cache are required. (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4926)
* /smartcard has now support for substring filters (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4840) for details see https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/smartcard-logon
* add new command line option /smartcard-logon to allow smartcard login (currently only with RDP security)
* add support to set tls security level (for openssl >= 1.1.0) - default level is set to 1 - the new command line option /tls-seclevel:[LEVEL] allows to set a different level if required
* new command line option: /window-position to allow positioning the window on startup
* client/X11: set window title before mapping
* rdpsnd/audin (mostly server side) add support for audio re-sampling using soxr or ffmpeg
* Wed Aug 08 2018 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- upgrade to version 2.0.0-rc3 See: https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/milestone/9?closed=1
* Improved and cleaned up the command line interface
* Fixed automount issues
* Fixed several audio and microphone related issues
* Implemented AAC and MP3 codecs
* Added Wave2 support
* Addedd dynamic resolution with full screen toggle support
* Improved redirection handling and certificate issues
* Improved automatic reconnects
* Improced connection error handling
* Fixed invalid pointer, double-free, integer underflow, buffer overflows issues as well as other memory leaks
* fixed X11 Right-Ctrl ungrab feature
* winpr: Updates time zone data to April 2018
* added libressl compatibility
* Mon May 14 2018 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- removed SLE11 condition- removed no_connection_to_windows_10_17101.patch- removed -DBUILTIN_CHANNELS=OFF switch- explicitly set -DCHANNEL_GEOMETRY=ON- Disable the new X264 and OPENH264 codecs because openSUSE does not provide them- upgrade to version 2.0.0-rc2 See: https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/milestone/8 Noteworthy features and improvements:
* IMPORTANT: add support CredSSP v6 - this fixes KB4088776 see #4449, #4488
* basic support for the \"Video Optimized Remoting Virtual Channel Extension\" (MS-RDPEVOR) was added
* many smart card related fixes and cleanups #4312
* fix ccache support
* add support for memory and thread sanitizer
* support for dynamic resloution changes was added in xfreerdp #4313
* support for gateway access token (command line option /gat) was added
* initial support for travis-ci.org was added
* SSE optimization version of RGB to AVC444 frame split was added
* build: -msse2/-msse3 are not enabled globally anymore Fixed github issues (excerpt):
* #4227 Convert settings->Password to binary blob
* #4231 freerdp-2.0.0_rc0: 5 tests failed out of 184 on ppc
* #4276 Big endian fixes
* #4291 xfreerdp “Segmentation fault” when connecting to freerdp-shadow-cli
* #4293 [X11] shadow server memory corruption with /monitors:2 #4293
* #4296 drive redirection - raise an error if the directory can\'t be found
* #4306 Cannot connect to shadow server with NLA auth: SEC_E_OUT_OF_SEQUENCE (boo#1085416, boo#1087240, boo#1104918, CVE-2018-0886)
* #4457 Fix /size: /w: /h: with /monitors: (Fix custom sizes)
* #4527 pre-connection blob (pcb) support in .rdp files
* #4552 Fix Windows 10 cursors drawing as black
* smartcard related: #3521, #3431, #3474, #3488, #775, #1424
* Tue Apr 24 2018 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Fix boo#1090677 activate pulse optional component
* Thu Mar 15 2018 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- Added no_connection_to_windows_10_17101.patch to fix Windows-connection-problem after Windows march 2018 updates. This fix is related to boo#1085416
* Mon Mar 12 2018 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Do not use xorg-x11-devel, instead buildrequire individual x components.- Only attempt to ge rid of __DATE__ and __TIME__ if SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH is not set.
* Thu Jan 11 2018 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- Users can connect only once wo windows sessions due to [#]gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4348 Therefore WITH_GSSAPI has been disabled until that issue has been solved
* Thu Nov 30 2017 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- Updated to 2.0.0-rc1 Noteworthy features and improvements:
* support for FIPS mode was added (option +fipsmode)
* initial client side kerberos support (run cmake with WITH_GSSAPI)
* support for ssh-agent redirection (as rdp channel)
* the man page(s) and /help were updated an improved
* add support for ICU for unicode conversion (-DWITH_ICU=ON)
* client add option to force password prompt before connection (/from-stdin[:force])
* extend /size to allow width or height percentages (#gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4146)
* add support for \"password is pin\"
* clipboard is now enabled per default (use -clipboard to disable) Fixed github issues (excerpt):
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4281: Added option to prefer IPv6 over IPv4
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3890: Point to OpenSSL doc for private CA
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3378: support 31 static channels as described in the spec
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4253: Rfx decode tile width.
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3267: fix parsing of drivestoredirect
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4257: Proper error checks for /kbd argument
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4249: Corruption due to recursive parser
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4111: 15bpp color handling for brush.
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3509: Added Ctrl+Alt+Enter description
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3211: Return freerdp error from main.
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/3513: add better description for drive redirection
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4199: ConvertFindDataAToW string length
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4135: client/x11: fix colors on big endian
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4089: fix h264 context leak when DeleteSurface
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4117: possible segfault
* #gh/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/4091: fix a regression with remote program
* Mon Sep 04 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove extraneous Obsoletes for packages that never existed in openSUSE:Factory or X11:RemoteDesktop.- Rename libuwac0-devel to uwac0-devel and libwinpr-devel to winpr-devel, as that seems to be their upstream name which packages are encouraged to stick to.- Remove duplicated pkgconfig requires (these are autodetected).
* Fri Sep 01 2017 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- Fixed download location
* Fri Sep 01 2017 jweberhoferAATTweberhofer.at- Switched to official RC0- Create wayland client package and libuwac0 package- Create separate libwinpr2 to be used in other packages- enabled gstreamer (currently disabled for tumbleweed)- enabled kerberos authentication- Update to official RC0 Fix the following issues identified by the CISCO TALOS project:
* TALOS-2017-0336 CVE-2017-2834 boo#1050714
* TALOS-2017-0337 CVE-2017-2835 boo#1050712
* TALOS-2017-0338 CVE-2017-2836 boo#1050699
* TALOS-2017-0339 CVE-2017-2837 boo#1050704
* TALOS-2017-0340 CVE-2017-2838 boo#1050708
* TALOS-2017-0341 CVE-2017-2839 boo#1050711
* Sun Jun 11 2017 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Redo history by using changelog url- Update to version 2.0.0~git.1497095982.1dbd2d28d: See https://github.com/freerdp/freeRDP/compare/043243f...1dbd2d28d for full details.- Packaging : + Move to xz tarball in _service + Remove 3472.patch merged upstream- Update to version 2.0.0~git.1496304402.c42ccb508: See https://github.com/freerdp/freeRDP/compare/043243f...c42ccb508 for changes.
* Sat Jun 10 2017 meissnerAATTsuse.com- Forcefully enable PIE in CFLAGS as the automatism did not work.
* Tue Jan 17 2017 brunoAATTioda-net.ch- Add 3472.patch until upstream #3472 isssue is fixed and PR merged this fix boo#1004108
* Wed Oct 26 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 2.0.0~git.1477034991.043243f:
* fixed kerberos authentication
* shadow/rdpsnd: Fix race condition in rdpsnd channel server. The output buffer and format parameters are not protected.
* wfreerdp: fix invalid VerifyCertificate callback
* rdpsnd/server: decrease audio latency and make it configurable.
* Add an environment variables section to the man
* protocol violation: rdp_read_extended_info_packet
* Added support for OpenH264 1.6
* freerdp: fix sending of TLS alert on NLA failure, add better handling of server-side NLA in shadow server
* freerdp: add configurable NTLM SAM file option for server-side NLA
* freerdp: make modifications to NLA server-side fixes according to PR comments
* Fixed a windows 8.1 issue.
* Wed May 18 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Kill off __DATE__ from built sources.
* Tue May 17 2016 fezhangAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20.2 FATE#318572- Add obs git integration.- Update to version 2.0.0git.1463131968.4e66df7: + Fixed memory leaks. + wfreerdp: fix name build without client interface + libfreerdp-codec: fix xcrush decompression, revert remote control fix + KB3153731: May 2016 DST update for Azerbaijan, Chile, Haiti and Morocco + libfreerdp-codec: make proper xcrush context reset fix
* Wed May 04 2016 fezhangAATTsuse.com- Update to version 2.0.0, git master branch id a7ca42e (FATE#319661), no upstream changelog available.
* Warning: This is a git snapshot regarded as technical preview by upstream.
* Warning: For xfreerdp, new /long-option commandline interfaces have replaced the old --long-option interfaces. Existing user scripts need to migrate to the new interfaces to avoid breakages. For more details, see: https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/CommandLineInterface
* Add Network Level Ahthentication support.
* Add Windows Portable Runtime. For more details, see: http://www.freerdp.com/2012/05/24/winpr-windows-portable-runtime
* Obsolete libfreerdp-1_0-plugins.- Drop FindALSA.cmake: deprecated- Drop freerdp_branch-1.0.x_fix-kpdivide-issue831.patch: fixed upstream, implemention now in include/freerdp/scancode.h.- Drop freerdp-CVE-2014-0250.patch (bnc#880317): fixed upstream 532c420.- Drop freerdp-CVE-2014-0791.patch (bnc#857491): fixed upstream f1d6afc.- Drop freerdp-fix-FindPCSC-macro.patch: fixed upstream 9148af3.- Drop freerdp-handle-null-device-name.patch (bnc#785437): deprecated, related implementation dropped. was: freerdp-fix-pulse-no-device-name.patch