Changelog for libjpeg8-8.4.0-14.39.i586.rpm
* Wed Jan 22 2014 tgAATTkatodev.de- Version 8d1- This release is identical to release 8d with the exception of a fix for CVE 2013-6629 and 2013-6630 (information disclosure).- This release was prepared by Bill Allombert by combining release 8d with a fix written by Guido Vollbeding for release 9a.
* Tue Jan 15 2013 tgAATTkatodev.de- Version 8d- Add cjpeg -rgb option to create RGB JPEG files.- Using this switch suppresses the conversion from RGB- colorspace input to the default YCbCr JPEG colorspace.- This feature allows true lossless JPEG coding of RGB color images.- The recommended command for this purpose is currently cjpeg -rgb -block 1 -arithmetic. SmartScale capable decoder (introduced with IJG JPEG 8) required. Thank to Michael Koch for the initial suggestion.- Add option to disable the region adjustment in the transupp crop code. Thank to Jeffrey Friedl for the suggestion. Thank to Richard Jones and Edd Dawson for various minor corrections. Thank to Akim Demaille for configure.ac cleanup.
* Tue Dec 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
* Tue Dec 13 2011 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: SUSE-IJG The package license is not BSD-3-Clause. It is the IJG^s license with a SUSE prefix to indicate that the license has not yet been accepted upstream at http://www.spdx.org/licenses. Using (and suggesting) the Fedora license designation
* Sat Dec 10 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Name field shouldn\'t contain a macro
* Sat Dec 10 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to version 8.0.3
* A -block N option was added to the compression library and cjpeg for using different DCT block sizes. Values of 1 to 16 are possible, and the default is 8 (baseline format).
* Tue Dec 14 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- spec file cleanup
* Fri Dec 10 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- renamed:
* jpeg to jpeg8
* jpeg-devel to jpeg8-devel- reason: make libjpeg-turbo default
* Mon Aug 23 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to version 8.0.2:
* Repair problem in new memory source manager with corrupt JPEG data.
* Repair problem in Makefile.am test target.
* Mon Mar 15 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to version 8.0.1:
* Writing tables-only datastreams via jpeg_write_tables works again.
* Support 32-bit BMPs (RGB image with Alpha channel) for read in cjpeg.
* Improve accuracy in floating point IDCT calculation.