Changelog for libSDL2-2_0-0-2.0.9-89.12.x86_64.rpm
* Sun Nov 04 2018 Luigi Baldoni - Update to version 2.0.9
* Added a new sensor API, initialized by passing SDL_INIT_SENSOR to SDL_Init(), and defined in SDL_sensor.h
* Added an event SDL_SENSORUPDATE which is sent when a sensor is updated
* Added SDL_GetDisplayOrientation() to return the current display orientation
* Added an event SDL_DISPLAYEVENT which is sent when the display orientation changes
* Added HIDAPI joystick drivers for more consistent support for Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch Pro controller support across platforms. (Thanks to Valve for contributing the PS4 and Nintendo Switch Pro controller support)
* Added support for many other popular game controllers
* Added SDL_JoystickGetDevicePlayerIndex(), SDL_JoystickGetPlayerIndex(), and SDL_GameControllerGetPlayerIndex() to get the player index for a controller. For XInput controllers this returns the XInput index for the controller.
* Added SDL_GameControllerRumble() and SDL_JoystickRumble() which allow simple rumble without using the haptics API
* Added SDL_GameControllerMappingForDeviceIndex() to get the mapping for a controller before it\'s opened
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_MOUSE_DOUBLE_CLICK_TIME to control the mouse double-click time
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_MOUSE_DOUBLE_CLICK_RADIUS to control the mouse double-click radius, in pixels
* Added SDL_HasColorKey() to return whether a surface has a colorkey active
* Added SDL_HasAVX512F() to return whether the CPU has AVX-512F features
* Added SDL_IsTablet() to return whether the application is running on a tablet
* Added SDL_THREAD_PRIORITY_TIME_CRITICAL for threads that must run at the highest priority
* Added SDL_LinuxSetThreadPriority() to allow adjusting the thread priority of native threads using RealtimeKit if available.- Dropped 7babfecee045.patch (merged upstream)
* Sun Jun 24 2018 robert.munteanuAATTgmail.com- Add 7babfecee045.patch, fixes launching Firewatch
* Fri May 11 2018 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- SDL2-endian.patch: bring up patch from SDL1, use optimized byteswap routines from the C library.- build with --disable-3dnow, do not pass -m3dnow to the compiler modern cpus do not support this instructions at all.
* Sat Mar 17 2018 ytz1995AATThotmail.com- Build with Wayland support
* Thu Mar 08 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 2.0.8
* Added SDL_fmod() and SDL_log10().
* Each of the SDL math functions now has the corresponding float version.
* Added SDL_SetYUVConversionMode() and SDL_GetYUVConversionMode() to control the formula used when converting to and from YUV colorspace. The options are JPEG, BT.601, and BT.709.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_X11_NET_WM_BYPASS_COMPOSITOR to control whether the X server should skip the compositor for the SDL application. This defaults to \"1\".
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_DOUBLE_BUFFER to control whether the Raspberry Pi and KMSDRM video drivers should use double or triple buffering (the default).
* Wed Jan 10 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add sdl2-symvers.patch.
* Sat Oct 28 2017 adamAATTmizerski.pl- update to 2.0.7
* Added audio stream conversion functions.
* Added functions to query and set the SDL memory allocation functions.
* Added locking functions for multi-threaded access to the joystick and game controller APIs.
* Some functions are now thread-safe.- removed patches, merged upstream
* Thu Oct 19 2017 sreevesAATTsuse.com- Add SDL-bnc1062784-check-overflow-xcf-props.patch. CVE-2017-2888
* Mon Oct 16 2017 wbauerAATTtmo.at- Disable SSE3 (and also SSE2 on ix86) to prevent crashes on older CPUs that don\'t support these instructions
* Mon Oct 02 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add dbus.diff
* Mon Oct 02 2017 guillaumeAATTopensuse.org- Enable KMS/DRM video driver
* Sat Sep 30 2017 spartanjAATTgmail.com- Update to new upstream release 2.0.6
* Added Vulkan graphics support in SDL_vulkan.h.
* Added SDL_ComposeCustomBlendMode() to create custom blend modes for 2D rendering.
* Added support for many game controllers, including the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
* Added support for inverted axes and separate axis directions in game controller mappings.
* Added functions to return information about joysticks and open game controllers.
* Added SDL_GameControllerNumMappings() and SDL_GameControllerMappingForIndex() to be able to enumerate the built-in game controller mappings.
* Added SDL_LoadFile() and SDL_LoadFile_RW() to load a file into memory.
* Added SDL_DuplicateSurface() to make a copy of a surface.
* Added an experimental JACK audio driver.
* Implemented non-power-of-two audio resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_AUDIO_RESAMPLING_MODE to control the quality of resampling.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_RENDER_LOGICAL_SIZE_MODE to control the scaling policy for SDL_RenderSetLogicalSize().
* Added the hints SDL_HINT_MOUSE_NORMAL_SPEED_SCALE and SDL_HINT_MOUSE_RELATIVE_SPEED_SCALE to scale the mouse speed when being read from raw mouse input.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_TOUCH_MOUSE_EVENTS to control whether SDL will synthesize mouse events from touch events.
* Added an experimental KMS/DRM video driver for embedded development.- Remove dbus-ime.diff (no longer needed)
* Tue Aug 01 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Do not BuildRequires pkgconfig(fcitx) on SLE (not shipped anymore since SLE12 SP2).
* Thu Jun 29 2017 schwabAATTsuse.de- libspe2 doesn\'t exist any more
* Wed Feb 15 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add dbus-ime.diff and build with fcitx [boo#1025413]
* Sun Oct 23 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Backported commit 5184186d4366 and fbf9b0e3589a as SDL2-ppc64-declaration-after-statement.patch to fix build on ppc64/ppc64le
* Thu Oct 20 2016 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to 2.0.5 General:
* Implemented audio capture support for some platforms
* Added SDL_DequeueAudio() to retrieve audio when buffer queuing is turned on for audio capture
* Added events for dragging and dropping text
* Added events for dragging and dropping multiple items
* By default the click raising a window will not be delivered to the SDL application. You can set the hint SDL_HINT_MOUSE_FOCUS_CLICKTHROUGH to \"1\" to allow that click through to the window.
* Saving a surface with an alpha channel as a BMP will use a newer BMP format that supports alpha information. You can set the hint SDL_HINT_BMP_SAVE_LEGACY_FORMAT to \"1\" to use the old format.
* Added SDL_GetHintBoolean() to get the boolean value of a hint
* Added SDL_RenderSetIntegerScale() to set whether to smoothly scale or use integral multiples of the viewport size when scaling the rendering output
* Added SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormat() and SDL_CreateRGBSurfaceWithFormatFrom() to create an SDL surface with a specific pixel format
* Added SDL_GetDisplayUsableBounds() which returns the area usable for windows. For example, on Mac OS X, this subtracts the area occupied by the menu bar and dock.
* Added SDL_GetWindowBordersSize() which returns the size of the window\'s borders around the client area
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_HIT_TEST when a window had a hit test that wasn\'t SDL_HITTEST_NORMAL (e.g. in the title bar or window frame)
* Added SDL_SetWindowResizable() to change whether a window is resizable
* Added SDL_SetWindowOpacity() and SDL_GetWindowOpacity() to affect the window transparency
* Added SDL_SetWindowModalFor() to set a window as modal for another window
* Added support for AUDIO_U16LSB and AUDIO_U16MSB to SDL_MixAudioFormat()
* Fixed flipped images when reading back from target textures when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed texture color modulation with SDL_BLENDMODE_NONE when using the OpenGL renderer
* Fixed bug where the alpha value of colorkeys was ignored when blitting in some cases Linux:
* Added support for the Fcitx IME
* Added a window event SDL_WINDOWEVENT_TAKE_FOCUS when a window manager asks the SDL window whether it wants to take focus.
* Refresh rates are now rounded instead of truncated, e.g. 59.94 Hz is rounded up to 60 Hz instead of 59.
* Added initial support for touchscreens on Raspberry Pi
* Thu Mar 17 2016 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Make building more verbose
* Thu Mar 10 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Enable udev support
* Sun Jan 10 2016 mailaenderAATTopensuse.org- update to version 2.0.4 General:
* Added support for web applications using Emscripten, see docs/README-emscripten.md for more information
* Added support for web applications using Native Client (NaCl), see docs/README-nacl.md for more information
* Added an API to queue audio instead of using the audio callback: SDL_QueueAudio(), SDL_GetQueuedAudioSize(), SDL_ClearQueuedAudio()
* Added events for audio device hot plug support: SDL_AUDIODEVICEADDED, SDL_AUDIODEVICEREMOVED
* Added SDL_PointInRect()
* Added SDL_HasAVX2() to detect CPUs with AVX2 support
* Added SDL_SetWindowHitTest() to let apps treat parts of their SDL window like traditional window decorations (drag areas, resize areas)
* Added SDL_GetGrabbedWindow() to get the window that currently has input grab, if any
* Added SDL_RenderIsClipEnabled() to tell whether clipping is currently enabled in a renderer
* Added SDL_CaptureMouse() to capture the mouse to get events while the mouse is not in your window
* Added SDL_WarpMouseGlobal() to warp the mouse cursor in global screen space
* Added SDL_GetGlobalMouseState() to get the current mouse state outside of an SDL window
* Added a direction field to mouse wheel events to tell whether they are flipped (natural) or not
* Added GL_CONTEXT_RELEASE_BEHAVIOR GL attribute (maps to [WGL|GLX]_ARB_context_flush_control extension)
* Added EGL_KHR_create_context support to allow OpenGL ES version selection on some platforms
* Added NV12 and NV21 YUV texture support for OpenGL and OpenGL ES 2.0 renderers
* Added a Vivante video driver that is used on various SoC platforms
* Added an event SDL_RENDER_DEVICE_RESET that is sent from the D3D renderers when the D3D device is lost, and from Android\'s event loop when the GLES context had to be recreated
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_NO_SIGNAL_HANDLERS to disable SDL\'s built in signal handling
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE to set the stack size of SDL\'s threads
* Added SDL_sqrtf(), SDL_tan(), and SDL_tanf() to the stdlib routines
* Improved support for WAV and BMP files with unusual chunks in them
* Renamed SDL_assert_data to SDL_AssertData and SDL_assert_state to SDL_AssertState
* Added a hint SDL_HINT_WINDOW_FRAME_USABLE_WHILE_CURSOR_HIDDEN to prevent window interaction while cursor is hidden
* Added SDL_GetDisplayDPI() to get the DPI information for a display
* Added SDL_JoystickCurrentPowerLevel() to get the battery level of a joystick
* Added SDL_JoystickFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get the SDL_Joystick
* that an event is referring to.
* Added SDL_GameControllerFromInstanceID(), as a helper function, to get the SDL_GameController
* that an event is referring to.
* Mon Jan 12 2015 schwabAATTsuse.de- libspe2 only exists for ppc and ppc64
* Fri Dec 19 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Drop old arts/esound soundserver support.
* Thu Dec 18 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove SDL2 obsoletes (we never had packages of that name). Copy current Provides to baselibs.conf.