Changelog for libfuse2-2.9.8-82.12.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Jul 28 2018 avindraAATTopensuse.org- fuse 2.9.8
* SECURITY UPDATE: In previous versions of libfuse it was possible to for unprivileged users to specify the allow_other option even when this was forbidden in /etc/fuse.conf. The vulnerability is present only on systems where SELinux is active (including in permissive mode).
* libfuse no longer segfaults when fuse_interrupted() is called outside the event loop.
* The fusermount binary has been hardened in several ways to reduce potential attack surface. Most importantly, mountpoints and mount options must now match a hard-coded whitelist. It is expected that this whitelist covers all regular use-cases.- cleanup with spec-cleaner- update wiki urls to new location
* Mon Oct 16 2017 admorganAATTmorgancomputers.net- Fix download link in fuse.spec
* Fri Oct 06 2017 admorganAATTmorgancomputers.net- fuse 2.9.7
* Shared-object version has now been bumped correctly.
* Added SELinux support.
* Fixed race-condition when session is terminated right after starting a FUSE file system.
* Mon Jul 31 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Ensure trusted group is available on Tumbleweed.
* Fri Jan 22 2016 astiegerAATTsuse.com- fuse 2.9.5:
* fix warning in mount.c:receive_fd().
* fix possible memory leak.
* new upstream project and source URL
* add new maintainer keyring and verify source signature
* Fri May 22 2015 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Update to version 2.9.4 - fix exec environment for mount and umount (bsc#931452, CVE-2015-3202) - properly restore the default signal handler - fix directory file handle passed to ioctl() method. - fix for uids/gids larger than 2147483647 - initialize stat buffer passed to ->getattr() and ->fgetattr()
* Wed Dec 10 2014 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- include commented default fuse.conf (bnc#908292)
* Wed Jul 24 2013 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Update to version 2.9.3 - Bug fixes- Remove fuse-gnu_source.patch (fixed upstream)
* Sun Jun 16 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- add aarch64-build-fix.patch
* Wed Mar 27 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls