Changelog for libfuse2-2.9.8-lp150.82.1.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Jul 28 2018 avindraAATTopensuse.org- fuse 2.9.8
* SECURITY UPDATE: In previous versions of libfuse it was possible to for unprivileged users to specify the allow_other option even when this was forbidden in /etc/fuse.conf. The vulnerability is present only on systems where SELinux is active (including in permissive mode).
* libfuse no longer segfaults when fuse_interrupted() is called outside the event loop.
* The fusermount binary has been hardened in several ways to reduce potential attack surface. Most importantly, mountpoints and mount options must now match a hard-coded whitelist. It is expected that this whitelist covers all regular use-cases.- cleanup with spec-cleaner- update wiki urls to new location
* Mon Oct 16 2017 admorganAATTmorgancomputers.net- Fix download link in fuse.spec
* Fri Oct 06 2017 admorganAATTmorgancomputers.net- fuse 2.9.7
* Shared-object version has now been bumped correctly.
* Added SELinux support.
* Fixed race-condition when session is terminated right after starting a FUSE file system.
* Mon Jul 31 2017 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Ensure trusted group is available on Tumbleweed.
* Fri Jan 22 2016 astiegerAATTsuse.com- fuse 2.9.5:
* fix warning in mount.c:receive_fd().
* fix possible memory leak.
* new upstream project and source URL
* add new maintainer keyring and verify source signature
* Fri May 22 2015 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Update to version 2.9.4 - fix exec environment for mount and umount (bsc#931452, CVE-2015-3202) - properly restore the default signal handler - fix directory file handle passed to ioctl() method. - fix for uids/gids larger than 2147483647 - initialize stat buffer passed to ->getattr() and ->fgetattr()
* Wed Dec 10 2014 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- include commented default fuse.conf (bnc#908292)
* Wed Jul 24 2013 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Update to version 2.9.3 - Bug fixes- Remove fuse-gnu_source.patch (fixed upstream)
* Sun Jun 16 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- add aarch64-build-fix.patch
* Wed Mar 27 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Tue Mar 26 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- fix build for SLE_11
* Fri Mar 08 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Use autoreconf directly instead of makeconf.sh
* Mon Mar 04 2013 archieAATTdellroad.org- Update to version 2.9.2 - Add support for fallocate() (kernel >= 3.5) - Bug fixes- Remove fix-pthread-in-fuse.pc.patch; now included in upstream- Don\'t patch generated files such as configure and Makefile.in; instead, regenerate them using makeconf.sh from SVN repository
* Sat Feb 02 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- update license to new format
* Mon Jul 02 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- avoid autoreconf to avoid breaking on updates of auto
* Sat May 26 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags- Trim list of FUSE fses from description (it\'s literally endless) and text inappropraite for subpackages
* Wed May 16 2012 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Fix -pthread in fuse.pc [bnc#761117]
* Thu Apr 26 2012 rschweikertAATTsuse.com- place binaries in /usr tree (UsrMerge project)
* Sun Apr 22 2012 puzelAATTsuse.com- update to 2.9.0 - Add \"zero copy\" support for kernel 2.6.35 or newer - Make maximum background requests tunable on kernel 2.6.32 or newer - Require --no-canonicalize in (u)mount (util-linux version 2.18 or newer) to fix security problems with fusermount - Use dynamically sized hash tables in high level library - Memory use of filesystem daemon can shrink more easily - Add \"auto_unmount\" option - Add \"remember\" option - Add man pages for fusermount, mount.fuse and ulockmgr_server - API changes: - Introduce \"store\" and \"retrieve\" for accessing kernel buffers on kernel 2.6.36 or newer - Introduce abstract buffer for zero copy operations - Allow path calculation to be omitted on certain operations - Allow batching forget requests - Add \"flock\" method - Add support for ioctl on directories - Add delete notification- drop fuse-pc-remove-libdir-from-Libs.diff (upstream)
* Wed Jan 25 2012 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- use %set_permissions instead of %run_permissions in specfile
* Wed Jan 25 2012 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- compile /bin/fusermount as a position independent executable [bnc#743155]
* Wed Jan 25 2012 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- update to 2.8.7
* fix ambiguous symbol version for fuse_chan_new
* prevent calling ulockmgr_server with illegal arguments
* fix hang in wait_on_path()
* Thu Nov 03 2011 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- handle case of failure to allocate request [bnc#723616]
* Sat Oct 01 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Mon Sep 26 2011 mhruseckyAATTsuse.cz- enabling libulockmgr
* Mon Aug 29 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Must define _GNU_SOURCE to get clone() system call.
* Mon Mar 21 2011 cooloAATTnovell.com- licenses package is about to die
* Thu Feb 17 2011 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- In case of failure to add to /etc/mtab don\'t umount. [bnc#668820] [CVE-2011-0541]
* Tue Nov 16 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Fix symlink attack for mount and umount [bnc#651598]
* Wed Oct 27 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- Remove /etc/init.d/boot.fuse [bnc#648843]
* Tue Sep 28 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- update to 2.8.5
* fix option escaping for fusermount [bnc#641480]
* Wed Apr 28 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- keep examples and internal docs in devel package (from jnweiger)
* Mon Apr 26 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- update to 2.8.4
* fix checking for symlinks in umount from /tmp
* fix umounting if /tmp is a symlink
* Tue Feb 02 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- update to 2.8.3
* fix unmounting with util-linux version >= 2.17
* Wed Jan 27 2010 mszerediAATTsuse.cz- update to 2.8.2
* fix unmount race (CVE-2009-3297)
* fix deadlock with \"audit\" subsystem on mount (also requires util-linux-ng version >=2.17)
* Wed Jan 06 2010 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- package baselibs.conf
* Wed Dec 16 2009 kruberAATTzib.de- update to 2.8.1:
* fix missing versioned symbol fuse_get_contextAATTFUSE_2.2
* Sun Sep 06 2009 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- update to 2.8.0:
* more scalable directory tree locking
* atomic open(O_TRUNC) support
* support big write requests on kernels 2.6.26 and newer
* out-of-tree fuse module removed
* better NFS exporting support
* new ioctl and poll requests
* new CUSE (Character Device in Userspace) interface
* allow umask processing in userspace
* added cache invalidation notifications
* bugfixes and small improvements
* Thu Jul 30 2009 ajAATTsuse.de- Fix exclude usage.
* Tue Apr 21 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- remove static libraries and \"la\" files- spec file cleanup- update to version 2.7.4
* Fix missing pthread_mutex_destroy in error path of fuse_lib_opendir(). Patch by Szabolcs Szakacsits
* Fri Apr 03 2009 cooloAATTsuse.de- adding baselibs.conf to build -xxbit