Changelog for perl-URI-db-0.19-7.1.noarch.rpm
Fri Jul 20 14:00:00 2018 cooloAATTsuse.com
- updated to 0.19
- Added URI::snowflake.
Sat Nov 4 13:00:00 2017 cooloAATTsuse.com
- updated to 0.18
- Added URI::redshift to support db:redshift: URIs, thanks to a pull
request from Steve Caldwell (PR #12).
- Added URI::exasol, thanks to Johan Wärlander.
Sun Feb 7 13:00:00 2016 cooloAATTsuse.com
- updated to 0.17
- Added URI::_ado, which subclasses URI::_odbc to provide a `dbi_dsn()`
that returns a DSN using DBD::ADO. NOTE: This class is experimental,
since I was unable to figure out the best default values for the
connection string -- there are so many options! Feedback and
recommendations wanted (Issue #11).
- The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now supports a single argument to
specify the DBI driver for which to return a DSN. Pass in \"sybase\" or
\"ado\" (experimental) to get a DSN for either of those drivers,
instead. Based on work by Dan Muey.
Tue Sep 22 14:00:00 2015 cooloAATTsuse.com
- updated to 0.16
- Added new abstract class, URI::_odbc, for URIs that use ODBC in
- The `dbi_dsn` method of URI::mssql now returns an ODBC DSN instead of
DBD::Sybase, since the latter would require Sybase to build.
- URI::sqlserver now inherits from URI::mssql rather than the other way
- Fixed a bug where a URI with three slashes but no authority part after
the first two would incorrectly think the databse name should be an
absolute path. That is, in \"db:sqlite:///foo.db\", the `dbname` value
is \"foo.db\", not \"/foo.db\". Thanks to Dan Book for the report
Tue Apr 14 14:00:00 2015 cooloAATTsuse.com
- initial package $version
* created by $NAME $VERSION