Changelog for libXext6-1.3.3-21.41.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Jul 24 2014 sndirschAATTsuse.com- added baselibs.conf as source to specfile
* Thu Jul 24 2014 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.3.3
* Time for a release before the accumulated patches are old enough to vote. Two new requirements: libX11 1.6 and a C89 preprocessor.
* Sat Jun 01 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 1.3.2: This release provides fixes for the recently announced security issue CVE-2013-1982, as well as build configuration improvements, man page macro cleanups to work better with doclifter, and several other small fixes.
* Sun Feb 17 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Use more robust make install call- Avoid calling fdupes outside of /usr
* Thu Apr 12 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.1: + Fixes for compiler warnings + Improvements to formattings for all the included extension API specs + Improvements to the documentation- Changes from version 1.3.0: + New API functions to support the Fence Sync Objects added in Sync extension version 3.1 + Redefine the return values of several MIT-SHM API calls from Status (#define Status int) to Bool (typedef int Bool) to clarify the expected interpretation of the return values + Fix build issues + Documentation improvements + Build system improvements
* Sat Feb 11 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Rename xorg-x11-libXext to libXext and utilize shlib policy
* Sat Feb 04 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove apparently unused (Build)Requires on Xdmcp, xtrans- Remove redundant tags/sections like %clean (see specfile guidelines)- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Tue Dec 21 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- bumped version number to 7.6_1.2.0
* Thu Oct 28 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- libXext 1.2.0
* This release of the catchall library for the X11 extensions without their own libraries adds documentation for many more of the extension API\'s, in the form of the documents formerly delivered in xorg-docs, now moved here and translated from a variety of formats to DocBook/XML.
* Sat Sep 04 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- update to release 1.1.2- bumped version number to 7.5_1.1.2- make use of %fdupes macro- fixed Summary/Group entries in -devel package