Changelog for liblcms1-1.19-27.1.x86_64.rpm
Thu Apr 11 14:00:00 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com
- Added url as source.
Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
Mon Nov 21 13:00:00 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
- Kill liblcms1->lcms Requires (the library does not depend on
Sun Oct 10 14:00:00 2010 mrdocsAATTopensuse.org
- version bump to 1.19 which includes:
+ fixed minor vulnerabilities mentioned in NEWS file
+ removed cosmetic comparation with zero in floating point
+ no API changes
- drop lcms-bnc521513.patch - the change is in 1.19
Mon May 17 14:00:00 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com
- do not re-swig, it\'s just too expensive as buildrequire
Sat Apr 24 14:00:00 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com
- buildrequire pkg-config to fix provides
Tue Dec 15 13:00:00 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de
- add baselibs.conf as a source
Tue Jul 14 14:00:00 2009 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Fix of incorrect GrayTRC (CVE-2009-0793) fix (bnc#521513).
Thu Jul 9 14:00:00 2009 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Updated to fixed version 1.18a:
* Don\'t crash on missing GrayTRC.
Mon Apr 6 14:00:00 2009 wstephensonAATTsuse.de
- Updated to version 1.18
* Changes in API:
* Vulnerability fixes on all code.
* Status check, many functions now check the status when
calling other functions. Improved robustness against
* icctrans: fixed wrongly implemented CMYKcm support.
* icclink: fixed linking 3 to 7 channels.
Thu Jan 29 13:00:00 2009 olhAATTsuse.de
- fix obsolete liblcms-XXbit name, obsolete also the -devel package
Tue Jan 13 13:00:00 2009 olhAATTsuse.de
- obsolete old -XXbit packages (bnc#437293)
Tue Jul 1 14:00:00 2008 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Enabled python-lcms bindings (bnc#371592).
Tue Jun 3 14:00:00 2008 cooloAATTsuse.de
- require COPYING package
Sun May 11 14:00:00 2008 cooloAATTsuse.de
- fix renames of xxbit packages
Thu Apr 10 14:00:00 2008 roAATTsuse.de
- added baselibs.conf file to build xxbit packages
for multilib support
Wed Dec 26 13:00:00 2007 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de
- fix E: shlib-policy-name-error (Badness: 10000) liblcms1
- disable static libraries and remove libtool archives
Mon Nov 5 13:00:00 2007 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Provide and obsolete old package name.
- gcc warning fixes.
Thu Nov 1 13:00:00 2007 sbrabecAATTsuse.cz
- Updated to version 1.17 (#276528):
* Changes in API:
* several functions wrapped
* cmsSetLanguage parameters changed to match ICC spec
* removed support for extended gamut descriptor
* cmsFLAGS_NODEFAULTRESOURCEDEF moved to 0x01000000
* All errors moved to fatal
* Vulnerability fixes
* Improved robustness against ill-formed profiles
- Source and tools package renamed to lcms.
- Package split according to library packaging rules.
Tue Feb 6 13:00:00 2007 ltinklAATTsuse.cz
- version 1.16
* Improved stability.
* Two different types of black preservation on CMYK-> CMYK transforms
* Ability to set adaptation state of observer on absolute colorimetric transforms.
* Actually it only allows No adaptation (d=0) and observer fully adapted (d=1)
* lcms can now \"fix\" some broken 8-bit profiles that have gray axes misplaced.
* icctrans can now read and write CGATS/IT8 files.
* improved tifficc with tiff Lab8 support
* icclink now supports colorant table tag.
* pthread support